I need a reading ...please help?

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Ultimate soul

I need a reading ...please help?

Post by Ultimate soul » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:47 pm

Hello everyone..
I'm new to this forum and just loved it!
I'm in need of a reading....
Two questions....
1. I want to start a business what should I start with as in (food stuff, jewelry, clothes or import export and from where?k
2. I have lost a jewelry Box it had expensive artificial jewelry will I be able to find it...

I live in Middle East.

Thank you all

Regards
U.S

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:01 pm

Hi Ultimate Soul and welcome to the party :smt006

First of all, I highly doubt you'll receive a reading as a response to this thread as this thread is...

a) posted in the wrong forum
b) your very first posting within the mysticboard forum meaning nobody knows you yet
c) a tarot card reading is unlikely to tell you where your jewellery box is

Therefore I direct you to the right forum:
viewforum.php?f=63

AND the guidelines of said forum:
viewtopic.php?t=68017

I am not even a moderator here but I know that this will be what they tell you instantaneously after reading your post so saving them a bit of trouble.

Introduce yourself, get chatting to some folk, contribute and then you are far more likely to get a reading.

Ciao,

Stephanie :smt051 x x x x x x
x x

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:48 pm

Hello U.S.
Welcome to Mystic Board.

Stephybabes is correct and I am in agreement with her comments.

More importantly, the kind of questions being asked are too far fetched and no one can answer such questions, including the Tarot.
Please be aware readings or the tarot for the matter are not prophecies; we do not tell what people should do..

Please have a read at other peoples' readings and form an opinion as to what these readingse entail.

I am sure when you have re-phrased your question, someone will be happy to give you a reading.

Once again, welcome to MB.

Ultimate soul

Hi stephybabes92 and cedars

Post by Ultimate soul » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:20 pm

Hi stephy and cedars,
Thank you for the warm welcome!!
I'm a tarot reader too but my cards are far away from me, plus I feel I'm unable to read for myself for such deep questions,
Or may be I'm asking a wrong question as you guys said, I should reframe it :)......
But one thing I would want to tell you... You can take help of tarot to search your stuff.
I have read for people and helped them to search it..but may be I knew part of the situation , so I had framed the question accordingly. And yes I had forgotten where I had kept my school bag so I took help of tarot to find it.

And I agree that it's too early, but I was eager to search the box, and get the right directions for future.

Thanks once again.
Will try to reframe:)...

Regards
US.

Return to “Tarot”