Princess of Swords

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Alliss

Princess of Swords

Post by Alliss » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:12 pm

How would you interpret this general reading?

Prince of Cups as the main factor involved
Princess of swords -possibly the obstacle
Three of cups
Ace of wands
The Magician

If my intuition starts unfolding during a reading, I don't stick with the positions of the cards.

This spread I interpreted as the prince of cups representing the guy who I was reading for. The Princess of swords, I felt quite strongly represented a female.

My intuition came through quite strong on the spread and usually when it's strong I'm not far off the mark. But it seems I was on this one.
The impression I received was the beginning of a project, like a new business idea. Starting to put ideas into action, making preparations to get it off the ground, etc. I felt that the woman was the gf or wife of one of his friends and either she was helping him and he was developing feelings for her or possibly, she was trying to help with his project but was actually hindering it.

He told me that he does have a business idea that he started a while ago but not really focusing on it at present and there was no woman either helping or hindering. Also there wasn't any woman significant in his life at all. I couldn't get her to budge out of my head though.

What could I have missed?

Spiritwhisperer

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:30 pm

Remember that the woman helping or hindering may not have come about yet? if his business idea isn't in his focus as yet, then maybe the woman isn't on the scene at the moment, it may be someone helping him get his business off the ground, so trust your instincts.

(It could come about soon, as the magician can represent when creative powers and energy (his business ideas) are about to manifest,

Blessings
SW

Alliss

Post by Alliss » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:31 pm

Thanks, SW.
I guess I will have to wait and see. :)

Return to “Tarot”