Help with Reading

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Emberlyn

Help with Reading

Post by Emberlyn » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:03 pm

I am incredibly new to tarot and I did this Career spread and I got lost in translation...I have no idea how to make the cards make sense. Please help me out.
Spread: Career
Deck: Dark Fairytale Tarot

I was looking to know what to do with my career. I don't have one right now.

1: Discover Your True Passions
Page of Cups
Institutions, self-help organizations, occultist, poet, dancer, set decorator, make-up artist, wardrobe head, or anything that deals with illusion. Works behind the scenes, or finishes what others start.
King of Wands
Planning, constructing, developing, building, real estate, or any area where leadership qualities are desired, because she can’t work alone.
Queen of Swords
Scientist, secretary, analyst, researcher, editor, computer programmer, astrologer, numerologist
3 of Swords
Venturing away from your original goals, plans, or ideas and developing new ones.

2: Identify Your Strengths and Development Areas
The Sun
Success, completion, joy and happiness. I have the ability to be positive in dealing with other people.
Because I haven't had the opportunity to work much, I am like a little seedling- excited and ready to grow./ Confusion or indecision (unknown or unaware of because it is reversed- thats what the spread said about reversed cards.)
6 of Cups- Reversed
Balance between work and home-life. Maybe my tumultuous childhood keeps me from being the strong, independent woman I could be. (unknown or unaware of because it is reversed)
King of Pentacles- Reversed
Finds opportunities in everything, attracts wealth, takes an idea and makes it work, a natural manager or businessperson. (unknown or unaware of because it is reversed)

3: Develop an Action Plan for Finding a Job
10 of Wands- Reversed
Take things one moment at a time. Don't focus on the negative things that have happened. Think of the positive things that are going to happen.
Seven of Pentacles-Reversed
Take the time and effort to figure out what you should do. Be open minded about opportunities you hadn't normally considered.
2 of Cups-Reversed
You may not be able to work as much as you like, but this will be a passing phase.

4: Identify Where You’ll Find Your Best Opportunity
The Empress-Reversed
You will find your best opportunity by finding you true bliss and doing that which makes you completely happy.

Return to “Tarot”