His Feelings for Me- Help me interpret these cards

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

yipyip

His Feelings for Me- Help me interpret these cards

Post by yipyip » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:32 pm

Hey there!

I'm trying to understand the cards I pulled about a man's feelings for me. I drew the Nine of Cups, Justice Reversed, and the Page of Wands. The nine of cups seems to be about wish fulfillment - perhaps that I am amazing to him and that he appreciates me in every way, but could it also mean that my wish for him to fall for me is being fulfilled?

The Justice Reversed.... perhaps it is that he feels bad for how he has recently treated me amd wants to do better by me because of how he feels that I am so great?

And the Page of Wands can represent the sparks of a crush or being, well, horny? Maybe he will notice he has romantc feelings for me based off of the guilt/love that is evident in the previous two cards?

Does that seem like a sensible reading? Advice would be well appreciated. :)

chipmunk

Help interpreting cards

Post by chipmunk » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:50 pm

Hi Yip Yip

You are right in the interpretation that the nine of cups represents wish forefillment and promises  sexual passion, sensual pleasures and  a deepening of feelings for you. The justice card in reverse suggests  that one  cycle ends and another beginsm it means pacts and promises are made and broke  in other words relationships, marriage, legal seperations and divorces. Is the man you are asking about someone you are already tied to in some way or is he tied to another? the page of wands  suggests he is fun loving and adventureous but easily bored. He has a tendacy to start things and not finish. You need to be aware of this. His feelings may be deep but staying power is not in his nature.

Hope thias helps in some way

Best wishes

Chipmunk
Never be normal !

Return to “Tarot”