multiple readings for the same question

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

ebrown2013

multiple readings for the same question

Post by ebrown2013 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:39 am

hi guys-

i have a couple of.questions regarding multiple tarot readings...

1. is the first tarot reading for the same issue more accurate than the other?

2. does multiple readings negatively impact the outcome of the first?

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:20 pm

1. is the first tarot reading for the same issue more accurate than the other?

I dont know about the more accurate aspect, but all I can say is that dont do more than one reading about a given topic.

2. does multiple readings negatively impact the outcome of the first?

Not sure if it negatively impacts the first reading, but you get given confusing messages and eventually confuse yourself, get disheartened and give up......

Just One reading please and stop annoying them above there or wherever they may be......

OK?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Readings by themselves do not have any impact whatsoever upon outcomes, or a person's future

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:48 pm

An excellent and thought provoking question!Image  

Readings by themselves do not have any impact whatsoever upon outcomes, or a person's future. A very humbling thought for any reader to have to acknowledge. It is what we ourselves consciously decide to do with the insights which come out of those readings which ultimately helps to determine both the outcome and our future.

In theory since all guidance is supposed to be drawn from a common source, every reading on a particular subject should by rights give the same information. So the answer to your question about the potential negative impact of having multiple readings done would according to this hypothesis be that it should not make a gram of difference, as they would be expected to be identical to one another if this was true (which it is not).

However in practice because each reader may look at your question from a slightly different perspective/viewpoint and consequently provide you with a different piece of the same picture, you could become increasingly confused as the number of readings goes up. Also no reader is a pure channel, meaning that whatever intuitive information comes through them is inevitably coloured by or filtered through their own beliefs, attitudes, interpretations and accumulated life experiences.

With special reference to the Tarot even the particular deck which the reader uses can put a totally different slant upon what apparently comes through during multiple readings.

As a very wise friend of mine whom I have immense respect for once said....
Just One reading please and stop annoying them above there or wherever they may be......
This sounds like exceptionally sensible and sound advice to me, based upon my own experiences as someone who has given online readings over several years, as well as someone who has observed too close for comfort what terrible confusion and lasting damage can be inflicted upon a person's sense of having control over their own life, as a result of multiple and conflicting readings.

Regards,

EoT  Image

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:19 pm

Hi,
Multiple readings is absolutely not advisable. I have read for one person, who has chosen, not to go "hither and thither", mmm new words hey?

The readings were accurate and spanned two years! As was said, how you perceive and pre-occupy yourself with the readings, is how you will predict and or confuse your own future?

Blessed be.

Return to “Tarot”