Help doing a reading please!

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Ale17

Help doing a reading please!

Post by Ale17 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:27 am

I did a reading on myself, will I ever find true love? If someone could help me read these cards that would be great.

Will the querent ever find true love? Ten of pentacles
Will the attraction be instant or a slow-burning realization? The hanged man
What will this person be like physically? The sun
What will this person be like emotionally? The magician
Are there issues the querent needs to deal with that are delaying a meeting/relationship with this person? Three of swords
Are there issues this person needs to deal with that are preventing a meeting/relationship? The tower
When/where/how will the querent meet this person? Knight of pentacles

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:15 pm

You dont mention what deck you used. As I am totally against doing such direct question readings, I will do my best to give my inputs based on my own deck - Rider Waite.

I did a reading on myself, will I ever find true love? If someone could help me read these cards that would be great.

Will the querent ever find true love? Ten of pentacles

Why do you even bother asking this question my dear? What is 'true love'? But I digress....... Ten of Pentacles is the ultimate in family and financial bliss. It tells me that you will have no shortage of material comfort and if this is 'true love' for you, then so be it. perhaps your true love will be delivered to you in financial and material comfort as well. Now if you had picked the Ten of Cups, I would say exactly the same, but regardless of money and financial comfort.

Will the attraction be instant or a slow-burning realization? The hanged man

The Hanged Man gives me the immediate feeling of the slow process or thinking, mulling over, considering, taking time out and then making a calculated decision which brings me to the above..... Ten of Pentacles.

What will this person be like physically? The sun

Bright, gregarious and outgoing. He may also be as innocent as a child in which case I feel you will be in control of him, rather than him of you.

What will this person be like emotionally? The magician

An optimist; nothing is impossible and will always see the positive side of things. I dont feel he will be the ultimate romantic (like the Knight of Cups) but more the logical and common sense type of a man.

Are there issues the querent needs to deal with that are delaying a meeting/relationship with this person? Three of swords

You have to let go of a recent break up or parting of ways that may have happened sometime ago..... Something unpleasant or painful must be let go!

Are there issues this person needs to deal with that are preventing a meeting/relationship? The tower

Get rid of the debris of the past; if there are things which are not working for you (and the Tower is telling me that to be the case) then you must dismantle the old ways and face them head on. Only then you may be able to to embrace what may come your way.

When/where/how will the querent meet this person? Knight of pentacles.

We cannot answer the When. But probably this person will be someone good with money and investment matters. He is someone who has fresh ideas or someone who can put money to good use. An advisor or some sort or a young entrepreneur...

Let me know what you think, whilst your questions are all futuristic, but there are some elements about the present and the past....

Return to “Tarot”