I did a love reading

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

stephybabes92

I did a love reading

Post by stephybabes92 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:55 pm

I asked my cards for the outcome of a situation I have with a guy. I only wanted to pull out one card but ended up with three.

I don't use reversed cards. Here goes.

I got:

2 of cups,
King of cups,
The Chariot.

My interpretation of this would be that there will be love, he is a guy who is emotional but keeps his emotions inside but he is trustworthy, and so I need to proceed with self discipline and wait for it to happen.

What do you think?
x x x x x x x x Stephanie x x x x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:28 am

(I am looking at this in the light of the Rider Waite deck)

Stephy......

King of Cups is an older person than what I might assume your guy's age would be..... Here we would look at his age and, more importantly, his characteristic traits.
The Kinf of Cups (Cancer) is a loving father figure, he is emotional and goes more with his heart than his head...
Sometimes he can be too fatherly and nurturing and may overwhelm or go out of track with these qualities, rather than being a lover or a fun-loving companion. He may need guidance and be kept on taps (not in a domineering way) and the Chariot is telling me that you would assume that role of keeping the balance between his fathering nature and the lover that you wish to have.

There is some work to be done there; If your guy is in fact a water sign, then you, as an earth sign will need to dilute the over emotional and over nurturing nature.

Hope this made sense to you Steph :)
Last edited by cedars on Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:34 am

On a different note, and for those who are new into tarot, I love it when you ask a question and pick a number of cards at random (three is best) without being driven to the temptation of doing a Past, Present, Future spread.

The aformementioned spread is in fact useless if you are looking for an answer which is not time related.

I see many people who come here and ask similar questions to yours and then they use the Past, Present, Future spread which in facts gives no tangible outcome to the question asked and the message of the cards gets rather confusing.

My penny's worth :)

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:55 pm

thanks for your input cedars. in fact, things with the guy in question hardly worked out in fact it didn't even reach a relationship at all, so perhaps this card was relating to someone new.
x x x x x x x x Stephanie x x x x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:58 pm

all the best whoever the next one might be :))

Return to “Tarot”