3 card spread...lovers the moon king of swords

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Jaymoon

3 card spread...lovers the moon king of swords

Post by Jaymoon » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:17 am

Hello everyone! So I am very new to Tarot and learning the meanings of the cards, but having a bit of trouble on positioning and putting everything together, I guess. (I know this will become second nature with practice!!)

So this man has been on my mind for years. He is a lover, and he totally consumes my thoughts. Well, I came to the conclusion that he is holding me back, I believe, career wise.
Of course, trying to get him off my mind is proving to be very difficult.
Anyway, today I meditated for awhile, I really had nothing on my mind in particular, and decided to pull 3 cards just to ask the deck, hey what's up with me right now. I shuffled them while just thinking positive thoughts, (of course this lover of mine is always in the back of my subconscious mind)...

1st card was The Lovers
2nd card was The Moon
3rd card was King of Swords.

I slightly understood what these mean on there own...but it there any significance with the 3 of them together and the order they were pulled? Any feedback is much appreciated and hopefully will help me understand more on all of this! Thanks you guys :)  :)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:35 am

What was your understanding on their own....?

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:40 am

1st card was The Lovers
2nd card was The Moon
3rd card was King of Swords.
Hello Jaymoon,

The above cards are telling me that you have to make a decision/choice - The Lovers. This card, whilst it stands for Love immortal, but in this case I feel it is telling you to make a choice. This choice will be coming through your gut feeling, which i feel you already know. The Moon is that indicator and it is also telling me that following that decision you may be falling into depression, mood swings (all natural behaviour signs) and the strength of the King of Swords is an indication that you almost need to 'freeze' your emotions and go along head high ignoring any contact with your heart and rather go along with your head.

Tough bargain I hear you say, but being totally consumed with someone and seeing it is driving you off track in your own life and, I also read between the lines, that there is not much happening between you two by way of going forward together...

Are you ready to make that decision?

My best wishes to you  :smt006

Return to “Tarot”