8th Identical reading in a row over 3 weeks and still don't understand.

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

NorthShore

8th Identical reading in a row over 3 weeks and still don't understand.

Post by NorthShore » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:53 pm

The first reading screenshot you'll see below is a "what's missing here" type and I chose relationship style layout in relation to myself. The question: why am I being so artistically blocked? I detail this question more below.

Thank you in advance for any help or guidance!

In the replies, I show the same question on different days in different layouts. Sometimes the question is slightly different but it's all part of this emotion. I have chosen 3 readings since there are 8 or 9 and that's messy.

I also went ahead and did another reading immediately after first posting this to see if the trend would continue and there you see it.

The table cloth is a part of my artist logo "Esk4pe". (The 4P is just a symmetrical variation I made).

After 19 months and 3 official mental and physical burnouts, working no less than 14-16 hours per day totaling over 8,000 hours in less than 2 years - I am unable to get myself back in the music studio - like a switch went off.

My brain is maybe trying to protect me from some harm? My mind/spirit  is desperate to continue making music but my body won't move... And when I do I get nausea. The closer I walk to my studio, the more I want to puke.

I had an agent if that helps.

What confuses me:

- if I already committed to taking the card advice to heart and promising to be on the lookout and avoid that bad future... then why repeat it 8 more times? Even during readings where I'm not even asking about it! Same cards.

- who is this woman that's so destined to destroy me? Literal or figurative?

- are my own negative thoughts about the recent past regarding my agent being mirrored back to me? (who I had to fire... Because he was sucking my soul out.)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (230.6 KiB) Viewed 3773 times
Last edited by NorthShore on Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:25 am, edited 4 times in total.

NorthShore

Example 2

Post by NorthShore » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:32 pm

Example 2 was done a week ago - a choice style. Top 4 are past, present, future and far future related to "Should I remain a Solo act as a musician?"

And the bottom 4 are past, present, future and near future for "or should I team up with someone" (which was my suspicion)

Note the warning of bad influences - this is one of the first times I see these warnings
Attachments
image.jpg
Choice style - top "be a solo musician still?" Or bottom "team up with someone"
image.jpg (242.9 KiB) Viewed 3741 times

NorthShore

More current reading

Post by NorthShore » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:41 pm

And more recently this absolutely horrific result... Hey I have to take the bad when it's bad.. But this is really bad. Am I reflecting in past or is this a warning?  Question - "I've had a premonition about nov 17 2013 for over a year... Can u tell me more about that date now that it has passed? What happened?
Attachments
image.jpg
What happened to my year long premonition of success after Nov 17? Instead the opposite is happening
image.jpg (105.01 KiB) Viewed 3738 times

NorthShore

My reading right now this moment 12/23/13 evening - 9th occurrence

Post by NorthShore » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:15 pm

See?? The question is: "how did my relationship with my x agent affect me?"
Middle card is me. The clarifier cards are what's eating at me or the influences here. See the same fricken cards it's ridiculous. I'm not saying I don't like the result - good or bad all I seek is the truth. But if I can't do anything about it then why keep telling me? (Although in this reading I did ask... But still)

Who is this woman?

9th consecutive occurence!
Attachments
image.jpg
Who is is woman???
image.jpg (159.15 KiB) Viewed 3726 times

Return to “Tarot”