Help understanding carding drawn

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

alwayslove

Help understanding carding drawn

Post by alwayslove » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:41 pm

Hi,

I hope to find help to understand cards I have drawn and ones that appear frequently regarding this situation. It is fairly complex, although I will attempt to write it as concise as possible.

I have visited a fair amount of psychic the last few years. I was really at a crossroad and lost all faith and hope for the future. Most readings involved meeting a man, someone I would enter into a relationship with.

The man I am currently interested in is a man I went to high school with, we have known each other for over 10 years. We came back in contact because we were both attending the same university. He moved away before New Year to continue working on his degree. We had been speaking quite frequently before he left.

I saw a local tarot reader in September regarding guidance with school. During this reading she read that a man was crossing the ocean for me. Considering I live close to a bay I though it may have meant that it was someone within the town, least expecting it to be him. Interestingly, he visits an island province near here and the day after his arrival he decided to show up at my apartment randomly. This was fairly uncharacteristic of him.

We haven't spoken almost at all since he had left. Before his departure I had admitted to him that I had developed feeling towards him but he did not see me that way, after a few days to myself.I knew I had to continue doing work on myself in order for him to consider me and a partner. So I have taken much of this time as self growth.

I did another reading for the new year to continue to seek help as to how to keep the healing and growing. A message she read was that a young man who had just left or moved away had been thinking about me and will contact me sometime.

I wish his a happy birthday this week, and he said thank you although not much else. I had been having a rough day and really wanted to speak to him, unsure as to whether or not I should do it I asked my tarot deck. I drew the 2 of cups upright.

I have asked a few times what he may be feeling about me that day after I send him a message and the Ace of cups has come up and the Sun.

Though out the last few months, I have draw The Emperor quiet often as describing him in one way or another and The Empress often comes up for me.

I know he has read the messages I have sent his lately, almost the minute I have sent them. But he has not yet replied.

At this point I have no idea whether patience is the key because that him, as the emperor is guiding the way or if it is just time for me to move on.

Any help at this point would be wonderful. I do wish to continue to improve myself with his departure, but in some ways I hope for his return because he has taught me much about myself and I do believe that he has a positive effect in my life.

Thank you.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:44 am

Any help at this point would be wonderful. I do wish to continue to improve myself with his departure, but in some ways I hope for his return because he has taught me much about myself and I do believe that he has a positive effect in my life.
May be that is the reason why he has come into your life for you to learn about yourself. I do understand your feelings for him but if they have not been reciprocated so far, then please take his entry/exit into your life as something that you needed for self-development; not in order to win him, but for your own, personal and spiritual development.

You have been give several signals by him:
- his outright acceptance that he did not think/feel towards you in those (romantic) terms.
- his simple 'thank you' to your message.
- your text messages which he has read but has not bothered to respond.
- his lack of response to  you in the way you wish him to respond.

All these are telling me that you should move on. The two of Cups can mean friendships, associations, partnerships (new or old or ones coming into life) but they may not necessarily mean the union that you are hoping for. The Ace of Cups can be a new start in your life but may have nothing to do with him.

The Emperor: he has strong will and discipline over emotional matters and your mothering and nurturing nature - Empress - is a reflection of your feminine instincts.

Please, please do not put the brakes on your life by sitting and waiting for him. If he is going to come, he will. But for  you to close all other potential doors whether in romance or life itself will be a waste of energy for you.

One more advice: STOP having readings about this situation and save your money. Stop picking cards for the same topic at the frequency you have already done. It will only confuse you and you will get the same answers...

My gut feeling is telling me that this guy has got emotional issues and it is not your job (Empress) to sort them out for him.

Get on with your life, PLEASE.

Warm hugs.

Return to “Tarot”