timing question - help with interpretation!

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

ellie_

timing question - help with interpretation!

Post by ellie_ » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:57 pm

Hi everyone!
So, I wanted to ask the tarot if a certain someone I'm interested in would contact me again.
So I asked a yes/no question, and drew the page of wands. Since pages are messengers, I'm guessing that's a yes..?
So I tried asking the tarot an approximate time frame for as to when it would happen. Got the 10 of wands. I interpret wands as quick movement, but never had much success or accuracy with timing questions, so I don't really know how to interpret them. I usually get inaccurate and mixed results.
Can anyone help me out?

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:51 am

Tarot does not answer timing questions accurately and, to be honest, no other modality can.
Sometimes you get the lucky hits from psychics on the timing issue and there you go.

Don't torture yourself with these timing questions - they don't work.

Get on with your life. As hard as this may be for you, contact this person yourself and see where it goes from there. If you are not willing to do that, then dont waste your time with him and with your own thoughts as to when he is likely to contact you again.
but never had much success or accuracy with timing questions, so I don't really know how to interpret them. I usually get inaccurate and mixed results.
You said it yourself.

Good luck and all the best.

Return to “Tarot”