help locating lost item with tarot cards

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

calibercutie29

help locating lost item with tarot cards

Post by calibercutie29 » Fri May 16, 2014 3:15 pm

Hi.  I have lost my wallet and can't figure out where it's at......I did a 3 card reading with rider Waite deck but I can't understand where the cards are telling me it's at?  I pulled page of cups, knight of swords and 7 of swords.  Please help thank you.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: help locating lost item with tarot cards

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat May 17, 2014 1:56 am

calibercutie29 wrote:Hi.  I have lost my wallet and can't figure out where it's at......I did a 3 card reading with rider Waite deck but I can't understand where the cards are telling me it's at?  I pulled page of cups, knight of swords and 7 of swords.  Please help thank you.
Page of Cups: Did the wallet also happen to contain photos of other members of your family, a close friend or your current love interest? Any member of the Cups suit is related to the nature and depth of our closest relationships with our family, friends or lover. Or was some of the money in it not your own, and was owed to that person? Pages are messengers. This card suggests that the contents of the wallet not only a financial significance, but included something deeply personally and emotionally important to you that you badly need to get back.

Knight Of Swords: Knights are generally all about changes, movement, action. Knights never stay in the same place for very long and are always rushing off in all different directions at the same time. This card could either be telling you that the wallet was lost due to your life being too busy and disorganised fir you to keep track of important personal items, or alternately it could be giving you clues to where you are most likely to locate it. Always mentally retrace your steps from when you last remember having the wallet.

Above all the Swords suit is concerned with progressively cutting away layers of distractions and false assumptions, to help you get to the core of the truth about where the wallet is. Swords are action cards, but you continuing to look everywhere for the wallet without first having a definite plan about how to make your search most effective will not only make you more likely to give up prematurely, but could also potentially make you wrongly accuse a completely innocent person of having taken it which could in turn destroy one of your important relationships.

The Seven of Swords which is of course another member of the swords suit which then reinforces the messages of both of them being in the same reading is probably saying that you should do whatever you are reasonably able in future not to lose the wallet again, but to simultaneously ensure to balance taking immediate action against becoming overly suspicious of people who are close to you, when your suspicions about them may have little or no basis in reality.

The Seven of Swords is all about loss in its many various forms.

Yes you may have temporarily or permanently lost the money which was in it, but is it really worth losing that important person in your life by wrongfully accusing them of taking the wallet before you have a speck of solid physical evidence to support your accusations? Tread carefully as once the words have come out of your mouth the damage to your relationship with this special person could be never-ending.

It is possible that this person might have some extra information which you do not have yet about where to most likely find it. By insulting them with your angry accusations of their guilt in stealing the wallet you could lose both the wallet and one of your best and most trustworthy friends. Which of the wallet and the relationship is the most important to you?

I wish you a positive outcome!

EoT Image

Return to “Tarot”