Angel Tarot, anyone...?

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Rohiniranjan

Angel Tarot, anyone...?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:22 pm

Hi folks,

I am wondering if someone here is experienced with one of the several Angel Tarot decks.

Do you find it giving more meaningful information in one or more particular areas in life? Which areas??

Which Angel decks have you tried and which one is your favourite and became the one that you used. Why? If it is not too much to ask.

I am not looking for a personal reading, or for someone else!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:45 am

Angel cards have their messages written on the cards. Therefore, as far as 'reading' goes, any one with a deck of angel cards can do a reading.
The deck I have has messages from the angelic realm on each card. I suppose you can ask your question and pick a card or cards to see what are the messages.  Sometimes I pick an angel card at the end of a reading just to give a message to the querent. I admit I have not touched my angel cards for a long time....

There are, however, other angel cards with no pre-written messages on them. or just a single worded theme of the card.  These are down to intuitive interpretations as it comes to the reader. (I tend to prefer these type of angel cards).

I cannot say whether the meanings conveyed by angel cards are more 'meaningful', but it is another way of giving a reading. Because they are all angels, some people prefer to get angel card readings as opposed to the tarot cards.

Apart from the deck that I have which is Doreen Virtue's Messages from Your Angels, I have not been drawn to buy another deck. That does not mean that I am totally attached to the deck I have. If I were, I would use it regularly.

May be I should look into this further...

Interesting thread :)

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:00 am

these decks, like fairy cards all having 'keywords' or sentences on the bottom. They are great for beginners, but the learning is in expanding on the keywords and tuning into someone psychically. Look at the picture, face environment... what does it convey. How do you 'feel' about this in context of what is being asked?
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Talia

Post by Talia » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:57 pm

Are you talking about Angel Tarot or angel cards which the other two have mentioned?

I have two Angel Tarot decks, they both have 78 cards and one is by Doreen Virtue and I think it is a nice deck but not traditional tarot even with the 78 lol. Lots of angelic advice there, or I have the Angelis Angel Tarot deck  
Not sure if I am able to post links but here is a list http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/angel.shtml

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:00 pm

Talia wrote:Are you talking about Angel Tarot or angel cards which the other two have mentioned?

I have two Angel Tarot decks, they both have 78 cards and one is by Doreen Virtue and I think it is a nice deck but not traditional tarot even with the 78 lol. Lots of angelic advice there, or I have the Angelis Angel Tarot deck  
Not sure if I am able to post links but here is a list
word or warning, outside links posted here will get you a warning on the road to being banned... :smt018
Last edited by astrologer50 on Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TarotModerator

Post by TarotModerator » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:39 pm

word or warning, outside links posted here will get you a warning on the road to being banned...
Astrologer, is your warning to Talia coming from an official status?  Or is it a ' friendly ' warning informing Talia of the rules?

The picture you have painted of MB is one of cruel, unforgiving Admin/Moderators who would immediately ban someone from the site if and when they post an outside link.  I dont believe she committed a crime; she simply pointed out a very well-known tarot site where pictures are shown of different tarot/angel decks.

Moreover, she was also not sure if she was allowed to post links of other sites. That in itself showed her understanding - and respect - of any existing rules.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:26 pm

TarotModerator wrote:
word or warning, outside links posted here will get you a warning on the road to being banned...
Astrologer, is your warning to Talia coming from an official status?  Or is it a ' friendly ' warning informing Talia of the rules?

The picture you have painted of MB is one of cruel, unforgiving Admin/Moderators who would immediately ban someone from the site if and when they post an outside link.  I dont believe she committed a crime; she simply pointed out a very well-known tarot site where pictures are shown of different tarot/angel decks.

Moreover, she was also not sure if she was allowed to post links of other sites. That in itself showed her understanding - and respect - of any existing rules.
[she simply pointed out a very well-known tarot site where pictures are shown of different tarot/angel decks]
A commercial site nontheless

this is a friendly 'heads up' I've tried numerous times to post links to help members only to be told its against forum rules

I don't believe she committed a crime either but it seems moderators on here have one rule for members and another for themselves. Point in question

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=85109

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=81318
Last edited by astrologer50 on Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:15 pm

As a member I have generally refrained from posting any link that has any promotional-commercial information or those containing links to commercial secondary sites, including mine. When I am in friendly mode and post a reminder to someone, I blank out their link (posted inadvertently), in a quoted message so that I do not propagate the mistake!

Also, I avoid copying and pasting large segments of text from someone else's website since that poses problems to MB, understandably!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Tarot”