Page of cups / solitude, friendship

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

alpheratzsirrah

Page of cups / solitude, friendship

Post by alpheratzsirrah » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:29 pm

edit: Never mind, figured answer. Disregard.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:20 am

It depends a lot upon what other cards are immediately around or adjacent to the Page of Cups in a spread, as well as whether it lies in the past, present or future area as to how it can be interpreted.

Although all cards in the Cups suit of the Tarot are thought to represent our relationships, it is more likely to be about a person's love relationship, rather than their friendship. Of course if you are wanting your friendship to progress to the next level where your friend becomes your lover, then the spread gets much more interesting and informative about your chances of making this work.

So the short answer to your question "Could page of cups in a reading mean to extend a hand to befriend someone (if they are a lonely person)" is YES POSSIBLY, BUT NOT DEFINITELY. :smt017

The long and drawn out and extremely complicated answer to your question might be found on the following website.

http://www.keen.com/articles/tarot/page ... tarot-card

My final advice to you about this is that if your own instincts about what a particular card represents disagrees with somebody else's interpretation of the same card (no matter what reputation and following they might have as a successful, famous or professional Tarot reader), ALWAYS GO WITH YOUR OWN INSTINCTS.

Hoping that this helps,

EoT  :smt041

PS: While I was typing this you withdrew your question, but I could see no harm in leaving it here for any other member who is interested.

EoT  :)

Return to “Tarot”