Pregnancy tarot reading?

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

stefiebunnii

Pregnancy tarot reading?

Post by stefiebunnii » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:50 pm

It's too early to tell because it just happened last Sunday and the pregnancy test was negative; however, I just got a feeling that I might be soon or I might be and it's just not showing on home pregnancy tests yet. I have pulled cards multiple times to answer the question , Am I pregnant and all of the cards are as follows: Ace of Pentacles, The Sun, 2 of Pentalces,and 2 of wands.. could this mean that I am pregnant and it's just too early to tell? When I asked the question, "when should I take another preganancy test" I got the High Priestess?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

All reading requests in the Tarot Reading forum

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:21 am

Hi Stefie,

I wish you and your partner all the very best, and hope that you do eventually become pregnant, and that soon you will have a healthy and happy new addition to your family.

But the forum and site rules strictly forbid any readings concerning pregnancy.

Whether it is diagnosing, predicting when you will fall pregnant, or attempting to predict the sex of your unborn child, anything about this subject is completely off limits to all readers on this site.
Please do not ask unsuitable questions about health, pregnancy etc as these will also be locked or removed. Only a qualified medical practitioner is able to diagnose or prescribe and for subjects such as these please refer to your own doctor.
Tarot Reading forum

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=63

Tarot Reading forum rules

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=68017

And unfortunately for you, the same rule applies if you are asking us to interpret or comment upon your own reading about you becoming pregnant.

Sorry,

EoT   :smt010

Return to “Tarot”