Tarot interpretation as feelings

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Japril

Post by Japril » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:15 am

I received these cards recently in a tarot reading as someones thoughts/feelings towards me and was hoping someone could give me some detail or meaning.

5 of cups reversed
6 of cups
ace of wands

Sorry, I may have originally posted this in the wrong section

Talia

Re: Tarot interpretation as feelings

Post by Talia » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:54 pm

Japril wrote:I received these cards recently in a tarot reading as someones thoughts/feelings towards me and was hoping someone could give me some detail or meaning.

5 of cups reversed
6 of cups
ace of wands

Sorry, I may have originally posted this in the wrong section
Hi,

Imagine a stranger in the street shows you a photograph and says to you who is it?  Imagine they take a sheet of paper out of their back and it is a page from a book and they ask which book is this from?  These are similar to the question you are asking.

Was this a reading you were given or did you just pull some cards without knowing anything about them?

I know the cards but which deck were they from, how were they placed.
Have you looked at pictures of the cards?

The first, 5 of Cups shows a dark figure, head down, sad, alone, dejected, behind are two gold cups, in front are 3 that have fallen over.

The 6 of cups shows children playing and is a happier card, memories of childhood and what has happened.

The Ace of Wands is a begiining a powerful card full of promise and passion.

Put the three together and it looks like there is a lot of baggage to get over before there is a chance of happiness.

But it is impossible to accurately gauge another person by distance tarot. you need to have their energy for the reading to be good, and it it wrong and invasive, prying into them without them knowing.

So, tell me more about how the cards came together, whose deck, etc please, then perhaps more help can be given.

byronBrild

Post by byronBrild » Mon May 13, 2019 3:48 am

Hi Jan,

Yes - sorry it was the page of cups.

Thanks for the honest intepretation of the tarot spread.

Did the spread say anything about anything I can do differently from now onwards to change the outcome, if at all?

Tarot reading outcomes are not cast in stone is what I understand to be the case?

Thanks so much in anticipation

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon May 13, 2019 7:25 am

This reader has not visited MB since February 2018, and I feel that it is very unlikely that she will return.

Since so much time has passed since the original information was posted, I can see little point in continuing with this discussion as whatever meaning the cards had all that time ago has changed many times since then.

I would suggest that you should instead post a new reading request in the Tarot Reading forum.

viewforum.php?f=63

Leave it to the reader to turn over and interpret the meaning of your cards.

Regards,

Brian :smt031

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:44 am

Agreed, Brian.

Return to “Tarot”