the tower card

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

caroline36

the tower card

Post by caroline36 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:33 pm

Can the tower card have a positive meaning? I´m getting this card a lot in my readings and I cant imagine how worst things can possibly get.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:28 am

It can have a 'positive' meaning in as much as --- an existing situation is not working for you and it needs an overhaul; it needs to be toppled and start afresh.
It can be a break up.
It can be a job situation that has become untenable for you.
It can be a host of things which are not working for you and need to be changed... I mean a huge change.

Sadly, though, the change that the Tower brings is usually the kind of change that uproots the old, the stale, and the dysfunctional. It may happen suddenly like the striking of a lightening and the surprise and shock element cannot be pleasant.

Yes, perhaps not a positive card as such, but if something is not working out and needs to be dismantled to start afresh? It is how you look at it on the positive side of this change. There will be pain and grief but probably you within yourself are aware whatever that thing is, needs to be dismantled from its roots.

caroline36

Post by caroline36 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:49 pm

Hmmm, i dont have a job to lose, or a relationship to break up... Maybe its disease or death related :-S

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:44 pm

Well, not knowing what spread you are using and what your question was and what cards are before and after...... I guess it can be anything. The situations I cited were jut an example.
However, I cannot comment on your assumed disease or death notion, especially when it is ended with some form of emoji which to me looks like sort of a smile.

All the best.

Talia

Re: the tower card

Post by Talia » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:59 pm

Maybe the energy of The Tower has kept the spammers away from this topic lol? It seems about the only place?

I love this card!

All about forced change.. :smt027 :smt023 :smt046

Return to “Tarot”