Discussion on the Five of Swords as new topic to Tarot course

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Payewacker

Discussion on the Five of Swords as new topic to Tarot course

Post by Payewacker » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:16 pm

The link to see the brief description is: [link removed]

I hope we can get our course going again.

Blessed be

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Discussion on the Five of Swords as new topic to Tarot course

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:36 am

Payewacker,

Your link took me to my own Google Drive, and asks my permission to grant access to it.

The link has been removed.

Please do not replace it.

Accessing descriptions stored on Google Drives should not be necessary for a discussion to happen on MB.

You can have a discussion about the Five of Swords on this forum, if any of the Tarot readers visits the site and would like to take part in one with you, but as for anyone offering to run a new Tarot course on MB or resume teaching an earlier course, I am sorry to say that this is simply not going to happen.

Take care,

Brian

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:44 am

The Fives are cards of winning and losing, so is this card. We see three figures in the card suggesting that the fourth may have already left the view or one of the others having two swords, however the winner may very well have had two swords right from the start, thus being better qualified to handle his weapons. Looking at the sky it also indicates a jagged cosmic influence or approach from the others not really being well focused.

Upright.
Being well prepared against your opposition, if in business you ensured your positioning in the market. If your opposition tried matching your approach it was in vain.

Reversed
This is not a good time to try and make your move against your opposition, first arm yourself with all the tools to protect your interests, if you try to take them on, their long established market will respond poorly to your efforts.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:38 am

Payewacker,

Vatche (Cedars) still monitors the boards, although not as often as he used to.

Brian :smt023

Talia

Post by Talia » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:37 am

I do not see the opposition factor that you seem to emphasise. The figure is lonely and left behind, left out of a friendship perhaps. There might be work to be done to resolve a relationship or quarrel,

Swords sometimes is being all about arguments and harsh words anbd the scene shows that.

But, why pick the 5 of Swords?

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:41 am

Hi Talia,

We have already done the fours before, and the start will be the abvious choice.

Yes although the person may be standing alone, his face tells a story of it's own. He has an obvious sneer indicating winning against four others, the ones still remaining with their heads up and sneering face, his head and face will depict hanging as having lost a situation with his head hanging. Should the only one with the swords have lost he differant emotional "battle"

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:20 am

Hi all,
My answer was a bit backward :smt017
let's go again.
The one with the swords in his hands has a facial expression of a winner like a strong sneer, look at his hair, indicating swift action, mentally be more suited to that of a winner, so mental claririty and prparedness. His clothes being differing colour than the others indicating winning a team, the othe two perhaps being the same dressed out of the scene altogether. The others are head hanging walking toward the damwall, so no emotional involvement on his part, a more surgical, clinical apptoach on his part. The water a sighn of emotions-Cups. So the others having approached with some emotional attachment to their "jobs" as a team. Their clothes all yellow indicating part of a team from the oposition and ragged which is also reflected by the clouds. So he took away their tools of the trade leaving them with none at all-loosing all they worked for. As well as a mental depression seen in the colour being yellow--Fire- Wands. The wall a firm structure--reflecting pentacles- church structure. and earth-wands. The swords lying on the wall, depressing on them.

Blessed be
Payewacker

Return to “Tarot”