too costly !

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

firefly43210

too costly !

Post by firefly43210 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:40 pm

May anyone tell me where I can find decks at relatively low price ?
Looks like it takes about 2k rupees each deck in India .
Need more than one deck , because different decks are needed at different situations , I need them a little cheaper .
Dorosith Volmaya

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: too costly !

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:09 pm

Firstly you need to establish which Tarot decks are required to suit your specific needs.

Then do a price search and comparison only for them.

You need to narrow down the field of your search and interest.

Otherwise you will be denying others the benefits of your gift, while looking for the optimum combination of Tarot decks, at an acceptable to you price.

Many Tarot readers have no problems with using the same deck in different situations.

Why are you so different from the average reader, in the way of needing one deck for each situation?

Second hand decks are sometimes available for a reduced price, but these have been imbued with the personal energies of the previous owner, and most readers would therefore not consider it to be worth saving a few rupees for what is their most important divination tool.

Fussing about the price of the respective tarot decks which you require (unless you are so poor that you cannot afford to pay for any) seems to suggest a lack of commitment on your part to using your gift to help others.

If you are unwilling to pay the price which the market dictates and are going to quibble about wanting to save a few rupees here and there, are you really serious about wanting to do this properly?

Your motivation or lack thereof for doing this work is surely more important than the material cost of the tools which you use as a basis for your readings. Unless the price being asked is completely out of the ball park, when it comes to the recommended retail price for each of those decks, which hardly anyone pays these days.

Brian

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:25 pm

Thank you for the advice . I understand . I thought knowledge people here might know any shop or something other than amazon where prices would be a little lower .
About needing many decks , different decks have different energies , I might be wrong here , but I think , different decks have different energies . So every deck is not suitable for each quarry , and also time of the day and mindset of the reader .
I need at least 3 suits , I think , each for light , dark , and evil .
Hope I am not making a mess !
Dorosith Volmaya

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:44 pm

Hope I am not making a mess !
Absolutely not.

We have several gifted Tarot readers on MB who may be able to offer you better advice about this subject than I am qualified to, although they are not living in India.

Don't go away, feeling that your enquiry was a waste of time or that its value was not recognised to other members, as well as of course to yourself.

People helping other people and exchanging knowledge, is what this site was always meant to be about.

Stay calm,

Brian :smt045 :smt045

Return to “Tarot”