Admitting Failure
No opposition
Tyranny
Other peoples advice

waf_1988

just as a comparison

Post by waf_1988 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:52 am

I'm Aries, I was born in April, 10th 1988

I have no problem waiting someone or something. Maybe I got used to it... but others are generally same with the readings... ^^

INTUITIVE1

I'm probably an excellent example

Post by INTUITIVE1 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:16 pm

I fit the description of an Aries described above. However, I am growing increasingly tired of the serious challenges as I get older, which is proof of additional factors in our world that alters our astrological sign.

Cyn23

Cyn

Post by Cyn23 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:22 am

Everything that u listed was true, accept for the failure part.
Cynthia

Richie_smile

just as a comparison

Post by Richie_smile » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:55 pm

I was born 14/04/1988

I think most of the likes/dislikes are true, I love Spontaneity and action. But i have no problem with Admitting Failure, And you should always listen to advice even if you dont agree with it because its always good to hear someones point of view :)

ldykas99

fits me to a tee

Post by ldykas99 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:52 am

I could have wrote that myself.

Wild

march 25

Post by Wild » Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:44 pm

Ha ha i second that INTUITIVE1 i find myself not as challenging as i have gotten older.
definitly hate waiting, if something has got to be done ,it has to be done there and then not few weeks later, people that are slow really annoy me , I wouldn't be in a relationship if i couldn't be the boss so to speak.i'll do anything for people but take advantage of me, ill have nothing to do with them , if someone does anything real bad to me i don't forget or forgive, i am VERY stuburn person!

Okay all you aries out there i would like to know is it an aries trate to be fussy , clean in the house?

jojomojo

Post by jojomojo » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:31 pm

reverse what you just said and that is me

love waiting around{im lazy}
likes tyrany nothing rong with a bit of wickedness
likes oppotion a challnge is good
i love others advice even though it is always right

Hate doing things at the spur of moment
dislike people challengeing me {go on then}
hate coming first{im  SHY}
dont like actions people act to much {mostly in the rong way}

but appart from that it is me to a tea
joanne bain, III

Keltia

It's just who we are

Post by Keltia » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:11 am

It's amazing when we sum up who we are with just a few words.

They are pretty spot-on, especially about other peoples advice ...lol. Look at a likes we are action orientated, we need to be challenged. Yet I still don't understand some friends who think that we can take their advice and do what they think we should do. I have a standard line now for them, "Thank you for your advice, I know you are just thinking of me, but I am who I am,  Aries- a fire sign; and I walk my own path and learn my own lessons."
Stay Well and True
Keltia

firejakc

true

Post by firejakc » Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:59 pm

to some extent,it is quite true.
FireJakc~0~

Evolution

Post by Evolution » Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:47 pm

So true,especially the waiting part.

alyolu

Aries Likes/Dislikes

Post by alyolu » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:32 pm

I will say with age the degree of my likes and dislikes have changed somewhat but not sure if it is for the better of for worse

I do have some definite likes but I think some of the tradtitional aries traits are far more evident in who I am as a person.

I love a good challenge especially anything physical or with mental agility. I love to discover, learn and explore. I ;ove to root for the underdog, I am very loyal, enthusiastic and very frank and direct.

I have no patience, I want it yesterday and I hate to wait for anyone or to be late. I don't like it when someone can't make up thier mind or speak with honesty. I don't like being ignored or the feeling or restriction.

Then on the other I have an open mind, don't judge people and I enjoy life to fullest..I'm not waiting for it..I just go get it..nothing like instatnt gratification or a calculated risk every now and again!
I am Spirit, I am all that surrounds and all that is within it.
I am Spirit, that is what I have come to know, only to realize my journey has far to go.

AriesJupiter

Post by AriesJupiter » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:02 am

All of these likes & dislikes are true! (in a general sense!) But of course, every Aries is uniquely modified by their Moon sign, Venus, Mars, Ascendant, & other points & planets! No one is exactly the same. If your Venus is in Pisces, that's what makes an Aries passive (I have this!). Or having the Aries Sun in the 12th house changes things too... amongst every other placement!

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:48 am

How well do Aries get along with Leo or Sagi? Which do you feel is better and why?

AriesJupiter

Post by AriesJupiter » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:41 pm

Aries goes along great with both Leo and Sag. because they are all fire signs!!! But although Aries and Leo can be a strong bond (Leo is more faithful than Sag. because they are fixed rather than mutable) Leo can try to compete to be the leader (they want to be the King! The hero!) which can be hard for Aries because Aries always wants to lead! So... if they can balance out their quick tempers and need to be the leader!!! Sagittarius is much more laid back and easy going, they get along great with Aries!!! But Sagittarius can be hard to commit... So if the Aries wants the Sag. all for themselves, that can be a challenge! Maybe Aries would enjoy the challenge of chasing after a Sagittarius though... unless they can't ever catch them! Then they would get frustrated! But a Leo and Aries can be a very solid, long lasting union!!!

Return to “Aries - March 21 - April 20”