Aries - Problem & Solutions

Meet people born under Aries here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Abhishek
Site Admin

Aries - Problem & Solutions

Post by Abhishek » Tue May 17, 2005 5:27 am

PROBLEMS THAT MAY ARISE FOR YOU, AND THEIR SOLUTIONS

As with all sun signs, we all have unique traits to our personalities. When these traits are suppressed, or unrealized, problems will arise. However, with astrology we can examine the problem and assess the proper solution based on the sun sign characteristics. As an Arian you may see things below that really strike home. Try the solution, you most likely will be amazed at the results. If you find yourself on the receiving end of the negatives below, it is because you are failing to express the positive.

PROBLEM: Projects that come to nothing. Partnerships full of conflict and argument.
SOLUTION: See your role as the "person with ideas" then, work on inspiring others to carry them out. Develop a higher capacity to "listen" and not speak.

PROBLEM: Lacking real coherence and direction. Failing to contemplate, only pretending to be decisive.
SOLUTION: What springs from your actions is only a reflection of your heart. Soul search and resolve some personal issues you may have buried.

PROBLEM: Being deserted by others because they cannot make you notice them and their feelings in any other way.
SOLUTION: If you truly have a point, if you don't they won't. Examine your attitude and put yourself in their shoes.

PROBLEM: Always tripping over yourself, inviting conflict and harsh treatment. Getting deflated.
SOLUTION: Learn the art of looking before you leap. Which means first finding out what it is you wish to make happen first, then act.

firejakc

attitude

Post by firejakc » Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:02 pm

by changing attitude,will it make others to notice us?
FireJakc~0~

maria bayarre

Aries & the Asteroid

Post by maria bayarre » Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:09 pm

There has been much written about the asteroid that is heading towards Mars - ruler of Aries.  Does anyone know the meaning of this IF it hits our planet?  There is a 1in 25 chance of it hitting and leaving a huge crater for all to see.  If it misses does that mean we are still the leading sign?  Also Mars burns brightly in the skies at the moment - so we are likely to be in the limelight more and noticed for our skills.

Auspicious times could be ahead and a time when we could make our dreams in to reality.

Would love to hear from experts about this.

I mainly deal with Tarot, Angel cards but am very interested in Astrology and its effects.

In love and light,

Maria
Maria Bayarre

ant_gamal

Post by ant_gamal » Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:37 pm

may real problem i am alone all time and all what i do fancy control it or need to do fancy

in play in work in all my live and want to be unique

or do something never  done before

depressing is my live

altho i am funny

ce la ve

for me

Return to “Aries - March 21 - April 20”