Aries and Love

Meet people born under Aries here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Abhishek
Site Admin

Aries and Love

Post by Abhishek » Thu May 19, 2005 8:34 am

Aries and Love

Behold your knight in shining armor within whom there is no guile! With your Aries lover, what you see is what you get, baby! Bold Aries is ready to fight for his or her lover. Aries shows true devotion by working tirelessly for their lover, believing in their lover, and inspiring their lover. In life, Aries needs a crusade to fight for. Fortunately, Aries is usually more than willing to take along his or her lover as an "almost" full partner in the battle against the evil forces of the world. I said "almost" equal partner, because Aries does want to take the lead. Your Aries lover is likely going to be very competitive in all areas of his/her life. Try not to make the mistake of comforting your Aries, by giving him/her the sage advice: "It's only a game, baby."

Aries is best seen in the mythological account of Jason and the Argonauts. In the beginning of Jason's search for the Golden Fleece - he is young, naïve, brash, ready for action, and willing to face impossible odds. Throughout their quest for the Golden Fleece, Jason and his men muscle their way through all the various dangers and obstacles. Often Jason unintentionally, without thinking, hurts the women who aid him in his quest. It's important to keep in mind that Aries men and/or Aries women don't do well with hidden subtleties and undercurrents. If you want your Aries lover to do something special for you, then don't drop gentle hints and expect him or her to "pick up on it." Spell out exactly what you're needing and/or wanting in plain, simple language. Your Aries lover will appreciate, respect, and love you for it - and you'll likely end up getting exactly what you're asking for. (Actually, this advice works pretty darn well when dealing with any and all men, regardless of their Zodiac sign.)

Shadow: Love 'em and leave 'em. Since a big part of Aries loves the adventure and challenge of the chase - once Aries has actually caught you, Aries isn't always sure what in the heck to do with you. Come clean, Aries! All that day to day relationship stuff sure does getting boring, doesn't it? When it comes to the day to day, mundane hard work of maintaining a relationship - this is when Aries can dig in, truly shine, and prove themselves to be a shining warrior. Your Aries lover is also likely to have a wee bit of a quick temper.

Special Note to the Ladies: If you know the placement of your Moon and/or Ascendant - then check out the descriptions for those signs. You may discover that you have chosen to identify with the energies of those Zodiac signs. As astrologer Liz Greene has said in her book, Astrology For Lovers, "it's not easy being green." No wait, it was Kermit the frog who said that. Liz Greene said that it's not easy being a female Aries in a world that killed Joan of Arc. You see... society hasn't historically had a stellar record of "socially sanctioning" the warriorlike behavior of Aries when it comes to women.

As a result of this lack of societal positive reinforcement, many women with the Sun in Aries experience great difficulty when it comes to consciously "owning" their Aries Sun and energy. Unfortunately, if you have unconsciously chosen to disown your Aries Sun - then your Aries Sun falls into what's called "shadow." (some of which is described just above) When your Sun falls into shadow, all the people around you will experience the "less fortunate" aspects of your Aries Sun. Yes... Everyone, will clearly see the Aries in you. Everyone, that is, but you. I highly recommend that you further explore the energy contained in Aries. Whether you like it or not, it will ultimately remain important for your growth, self-esteem, and sense of well-being.

roze

hi

Post by roze » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:18 pm

arien lovers love a challenge and so the more u can give a challenge to them the more they will love u. the minute they know that u are cought they will lose interest in u. hence challenge is the best policy with such people. but dont challenge too much or they may again lose interst in the pursitu and go in for easir love
love knows no boundries -roze

carolynjw

reply for rose

Post by carolynjw » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:37 pm

Hi Rose, I'm an Aries and what you are saying could not be farther from the truth about me.  Maybe it is true for the majority of Aries, but not all of us.

firejakc

sign

Post by firejakc » Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:54 pm

What is aries best suit zodiac sign parter>
FireJakc~0~

Briony

Two Aries in My House

Post by Briony » Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:06 pm

My husband of ten years and i were born on the same day three years apart. People tell us how different we are.We were told we wouldn't get along because of this. He is often leaping off or jumping toward the sky. I'm more realistic and down to earth. My spouse can sometimes forget some souls are sensitive, I do not. Honestly I would rather give a Libra or an Aquarius my Ideas to nurture, and let them take it from there, My point I guess is, this is true for some, But I have always felt I don't fit the grain. My Chinese Zodiac Has always described me to a tee. I'm a earth goat. Earthly and steadfast, and my husband is a typical fire dragon. just a thought!.

Return to “Aries - March 21 - April 20”