Aries, Pls help..

Meet people born under Aries here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

onlinearora

Aries, Pls help..

Post by onlinearora » Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:26 am

I am 24 years old boy..
I had a crush on this girl who was in tuitions with me during my school days when I was in 9th standard.
i used to notice her daily and i alwayz dreamed about her to be my wife..that was way back in 1997-98..
After that I left the school and joined engineering. and she joined pharmacy, in that period of 4-5 i had no contact with her, i didnt knew her whereabouts,,,
Now, she is in gurgaon and i tried to contact her thru orkut, becoz i am in toronto, i still love her as much as i loved her 8-9 yrs back,
so i contacted her, and she said -"i wud surely have known u then, but not now"
and moreover she rejected to be my frend..
now when i saw her pictures on internet, my old has crush reappeared for her again.

The real problem is I never had the guts to declare my love for her. To be honest I never had the guts to propose any of the gals I have liked. I am damn shy when it comes to proposals........lol.

though its been a long long time, but i still love her and want to get in touch with her, but there is no response from her side..

I dont know what should I do?.........Can anyone help me please???

thank you very very much !!!
Thanks N Regards,

Ankit

Beeing_of_light

Post by Beeing_of_light » Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:06 pm

I'm sorry to see that you're hurting.
I ask you friendly, what du you think is the reason for her not to respond to your approaches?

Light-blessings from Knut, Norway

sooty21092

Post by sooty21092 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:24 am

i do believe what will be will bw and if you are ment for each other your day will come!!

Return to “Aries - March 21 - April 20”