born 6 april 1983 around 5 am do u help me to know who am i or my character

Post by ant_gamal » Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:49 pm

born 6 april 1983 around 5 am do u help me to know who am i or my character

i think i am not know who am i

snowflakemaia

Some help for you then

Post by snowflakemaia » Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:10 pm

Hi

I was born on the 16th April 1985 at 8pm. I got help with my zodiac from an early young age by consuming all my mother's Aries zodiac book. She is an Aries like me - I was born on her birthday - but we are so different - she was born in morning while I was born at night.

So my advice to you is get a good astrology book about your zodiac and read it. It helps also to do a numerology test - this might help you understand which are you numbers - mind is 7.

You also need to - fine a way to calculate you sun sign and moon sign - you astrology book will be able to help you with this. But you need to buy a good one. You can also fine a good astrology software - MB is famous for theirs. So download one.

And if that doesn't help. I suggest mediation. This works great with me. I close my eyes and calm myself. Through this I truly see the person I am. So try some mediation.

Bye ! :smt051  :smt051  :smt059
snowflakemaia

ant_gamal

Post by ant_gamal » Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:24 am

ok could u make some Nominations for books - software

i need to learn about Astronomy

it will help me in my Career

i am Survey engineer so i need this

myssjayd

Post by myssjayd » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:25 am

Hey, we were born on the same day! I was born in '89 though and instead of being born at 5am I was born at 5:40pm. Somewhat similar.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:37 pm

Why are you posting here, instead of the Western reading forum?? You need to post your natal chart, preferably from astro dot com (which is free to get)

AriesJupiter

Post by AriesJupiter » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:53 am

You need to give the location in which you were born (city & country) in order for someone to look up your birth information.

Also, you can look up your birth chart for yourself for free on the internet (as astrologer50 suggested).

If you have trouble interpreting your birth chart, then simply post it in the "astrology reading" section of this forum, and someone can help tell you about yourself.

unknown11

Post by unknown11 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:09 pm

you need to check your birth certificate and for your character hmmm.... a Psychiatrist can help!

joking  :smt003

shen

Post by shen » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:40 pm

I found this interesting description of the dream personal qualities for Aries born on April 6th. Maybe it will help you in understanding yourself better :)

"This woman is like a surfer who always rides on the crest and face of the fashion wave. Always following new fashion trends she changes constantly in order to catch new style adapted in the specific environment or situation.   She is not attached to anything in particular and her everyday task is to identify popular tastes at a given time. She observes the external environment in order to fit into the most current life style. She is preoccupied with answering to such questions such as: «What are the most current fashion trends and stylish makeup? What are the most popular music bands, TV shows, and books? How do people make money and where do they spend it? What are current tendencies in philosophy, politics, culture?» and so on. Once she catches these existing trends, this lady can easily fit into any situation. Her greatest affection is the necessity for change. She adapts to the new day so she is always stylish, fashionable and modern.

The goal of such approach is her desire to be in demand and to become famous. She has a way of making herself the center of attention wherever she goes. She acts as if she is a shining star on stage in front of the large seated audience, which she must dazzle to the extent that it stands up while applauding after her extraordinary performance and throws flowers to her feet. In addition, to achieve this goal, this woman engages in self-promotion and self-glorification. She has a natural skill of presenting herself as an optical illusion.

This lady is a master of special effects in self-presentation: she appears dazzling, magnificent and radiant. Her every activity is aimed specifically to advertise herself, to get attention, social approval, admiration, and roaring applause. She wants to appear as the most beautiful and clever girl out there. One could call such behavior ambitious, but generally speaking it is not. Her objective in becoming famous is just to get more attention. In fact, this person does not really seek to achieve any heights; she doesn’t seek domination or self-actualization.  It is more important to her to “appear” as opposed to actually “be” famous. She is satisfied with the life of the hologram.

She lacks the sense of inner independence. She is not determined enough to become her own leader or a leader for others. Instead she is driven by the desire to show off. However, easily penetrating the essence of one or another social situation, she reserves the right to easily get out of it. The reason for not staying in the particular situation for too long is her lack of the holding core. Thus, as an actress leaves the stage after performing her role perfectly, this lady leaves a particular situation. As a result, without the inner «filling», her strive for fame, distinguished career and honors, make her nothing more but an attractively packaged party animal with vain attempts at originality.

Other means of attracting attention for this lady is her self-representation as a victim. However, this side of her personality is shown only to people close to her such as relatives and very close friends. This is the image of an unappreciated genius, who is misunderstood by others and who constantly suffers from trials and tribulations because of that. She might proclaim that nobody is capable of grasping how deep and unique she really is and that this is the reason for her misery. Such chosen image of self-representation dictates her to play the role of a failure, a person who is walking down the dead-end street. However, besides emotionally proclaiming her grief to close people, this lady does practically nothing to change this situation. She is inclined towards substituting real actions with empty dreaming about the magic rescuer who would save her from her personal and financial problems. All her actions stop at mourning over her fate or her broken heart. Unwilling to do something to heal her broken heart, she is satisfied with the intensity of the strong emotional experience which she undergoes during this process. Given such inclination, she could become a beggar who is capitalizing on those who sympathize her misery. Even if she lives in poverty, it doesn’t preclude her from dreaming about luxurious life and countless treasures that will miraculously turn up in her life. However, even if this miracle happens one day, it wouldn’t stop her from dissatisfaction. She is never pleased with what she has. But again, this side of her personality is only shown to her friends."
Taken from here
http://shjlab.wordpress.com/2012/04/08/ ... mon-years/ :)  :)

Return to “Aries - March 21 - April 20”