Aries - Lets hear your story

Meet people born under Aries here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

alyolu

Aries - Lets hear your story

Post by alyolu » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:27 pm

In my youth I rarely turned down a challenge such a bungee jumping or drag racing. But I think the most fearless thing I ever did landed me in jail in a foreign country.

I was asked to grease the palm of a police officer with money. The officer who asked for this was wearing an ANTI -Theft Unit uniform. Well, I was so appaulled by his request and I was not able to hold my tongue. I received a huge round of applause from local by standers who witnessed the scene. The officer was so caught off guard and embarrassed by my actions he took mee off to the local jail.

Once at the jail, which was very primitive, I was soon released with an apology from the officer. Come to find out one of the by-standers was a well known official of that country and I received an invitation to stay at his home which tuned out to be a palace of such beauty and oppulence!

When I told my family and friends they thought I acted in stupiduty, which may have been the case. But I was just being myself in seeing no fear in speaking my mind.
I am Spirit, I am all that surrounds and all that is within it.
I am Spirit, that is what I have come to know, only to realize my journey has far to go.

sidchowdary

my exp

Post by sidchowdary » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:31 am

even toady i hate cheaters and try to vent my voice against them who does it irrespective of the position of the offender ,for which many times ifaced many serious consequences but had seen happiness in the eyes of the people whom i gave my voice ,which satisfies me a lot
GAUTAMCHALASANI

Return to “Aries - March 21 - April 20”