Aries Compatibilities

Meet people born under Aries here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

v.sridhar

Post by v.sridhar » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:18 am

good analysis...........yeh it seem true to me.

sapphyre

how does one discover what moon is where?

Post by sapphyre » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:45 pm

Hi!
I'm trying to figure out as close as I can what sun/moon/planet...however it goes...that I was born under. But I don't have an exact time.
Is it possible to get an approx?

any help would be appreciated!

Thanx
sapphyre

nnt

Post by nnt » Fri May 25, 2007 8:21 am

Personal Experiance : Aries and Pisces...really don't go along well...but they have a mysterious attraction....
Light & Love.

pria

Post by pria » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:51 pm

hey i think aries are best compatible with librans coz both sun signs are exactly polar opposites of each other. and its quite well known tht opposites attract. i myself being an arien is seeing a libran guy and we gel up perfectly well..

also i know a very famous couple...Adolf hitler was a libra and his Gf was an arien gal...and if any1 has read their love story in hitler's biography...then one can easily come to know of wht aries and libran compatibility.

pria

nnt

Post by nnt » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:21 pm

What about Aries and Aries?
Light & Love.

Ganbayar

Post by Ganbayar » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:36 am

I think, it's not bad.

Flame haired one

Post by Flame haired one » Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:34 pm

I am an aries with a scorpio...

complement eachothers strengths/weakness.
It is the eye of ignorance that assigns a fixed and unchangeable color to every object; beware of this stumbling block.

wanda

Post by wanda » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:46 pm

The cancer aries is true I have 2 ex husbands that are aries. But I'm a cancer with a aries rising
that might be part of the problem.
BB
Wanda

iamme

Post by iamme » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:44 pm

I'm an aries, and very true to expected aries traits.... but this compatability thing i have to question.
my husband is a cancer, and i have in my dating years dated many different kinds of ppl.... of all, my husband is the one person i have always gotten along with best.  and normally i do not get along with leos, we  usually butt heads for some reason lol.

krpawar

Arie Compatibilities

Post by krpawar » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:24 am

Ideal Association (5-9 Sun Sign Pattern): Leo and Sagittarius
Not always, but surprisingly often, the extraordinary magnetism of 5-9 Sun sign attraction leads to easy sympathy, mental stimulation, emotional affinity, romantic fulfillment. There will be a strong sympathy between you and misunderstandings will not be severe or lasting. The chances for harmony are excellent, and a happy relationship on a permanent basis is more effortlessly achieved than with any other sign - be it friendship, business, family or love relationships. Hostile placement of planets between the two horoscopes will cause some personality clashes and tensions - causing the compatibility to rock from time to time - although the basic empathy and understanding will always remain. If the planets are in harmonious aspect, your relationships with these people will be most extraordinarily happy, smooth and sympathetic.

Ideal Association with some Problems (7-7 Sun Sign Pattern): Libra
Not always, but frequently, you either get physically attracted to or secretly admire and respect each other - in case of opposite sex. The individual possesses the qualities of character and personality traits you yourself lack. The urge to imitate will be strong. However, in case of same sex, you may become strongly competitive and feel uneasy or envious. Mutual aspects between other planets somewhat modify the relationship positively or negatively.

Compassionate Association (2-12 Sun Sign Pattern): Taurus
In your association with this individual, one of you will feel that he or she has many lessons to learn from the other. The one who has lessons to teach will feel an inexplicable compassion for the weaknesses and mistakes of the other person, strangely understanding the other's markedly different motives and behavior.

Favorable Association (3-11 Sun Sign Pattern): Gemini and Aquarius
You will feel a strong tie of friendship, whatever the association you share with these individuals. Mutual trust and ease of communication mark the relationship. In spite of strong differences, you connect closely with each other. A sense of responsibility and some sort of inescapable duty will bring you together. You will constantly stimulate each other into changing habits and existing situations. Any quarrels will usually be quickly resolved, forgiven and forgotten. Even when the association seems to be a closed chapter, it reappears months or years later, to be resumed once more.

Beneficial Association (6-8 Sun Sign Pattern): Virgo and Scorpio
There will be some problem in communication. Yet you will be powerfully drawn into each other. Irresistible sexual attraction in case of a love relationship. In case of friendship, business or family ties, attraction through some shared interest. Urge for mutual help. Service given will always be repaid. In some way, a great benefit will come from one to the other through the relationship, and the one who serves will usually remain loyal.

Reflective Association (1-1 Sun Sign Pattern): Aries
You will each be tempted to magnify your own virtues and failings. All the positive character traits will be intensified - as will the negative traits. A constant effort should be made to encourage in one another the positive qualities of the zodiac sign you both share and to discourage the negative ones.

Unfavorable Association (4-10 Sun Sign Pattern): Cancer and Capricorn
Not always, but surprisingly often, you will feel a noticeable tension or conflict of personality in the presence of these individuals. One of you may grow restless because of the strict disciplinary attempts of the other. For various reasons, there will always be some mental and emotional restriction.

zandtree

Post by zandtree » Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:46 pm

i'm aries and my husband scorpio this is a very good relationship for 23 years already, i would never marry a libra, can't make decisions, my brother is a leo and we are the best of friends, my husband have a good friendship with my brother, for me i'd rather marry a taurus than a libra

sooty21092

Post by sooty21092 » Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:20 am

I am an aries married to an aries
we have been married 14 years
it makes for an interesting relationship,

:smt002

weezerwall

Post by weezerwall » Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:35 pm

In my love life as an Aries lady :smt002 :smt002,

1.  I've found that Libras are wonderful for "flirts"
2.  I can't last 5 minutes with Virgos (I don't speak their language)
3. My first love was a beautiful Aquarian (but alas - too "airy")
4. Scorpio's sensuality - mmmm - warm and fuzzy!
5. I've had to run away from a few Cancerians!  

After living together on and off for about 13 years, my Leo man and I finally "tied" the knot last October. We were probably "made for each other" but his Cancer ascendant is starting to "appear" making the lion even more "HIGH MAINTENANCE" than ever before.  Good thing we Aries people are "tough cookies" AND that my ascendant is Capricorn! :smt082

Keep smiling!
Weezer

Herself62

Post by Herself62 » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:20 pm

Aries, Cancer Moon, Sag rising

I find Taurus & Scorpio women take an immediate dislike to me. I don't even have to speak to them, just be in the room it seems.

I enjoy the company of Scorpio men. Especially gay Scorpio men.

I have attracted Pisces of both genders toward me all my life. Was married to a Pisces woman, though her controlling and loner traits were at the max, the relationship only lasted 7 years. Of which 3 were extremely painful to endure.

In learning more about palmistry I began a greater interest in Astrology. This has helped me understand others and myself better. It has given me insight in how to interact positively and when to step back as well. Not taking the impersonal personal so to speak.

Cyn23

Cyn

Post by Cyn23 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:03 am

I can not stand most AQUARIUS they are so child like, and dont learn from their mistakes, its like i bumped my head here, let me do it twice, i love cancers because it feels like i always need to help them in some way, but u were right about the taurus and gemini. Only off my personal interatctions though
Cynthia

Return to “Aries - March 21 - April 20”