ARIES is fairly compatible with: LIBRA, LEO and SAGITTARIUS

ARIES is least compatible with: PISCES, TAURUS, CANCER and CAPRICORN

epson0001

Post by epson0001 » Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:16 pm

r these compatibilities really true :smt017

Red Jewl 1111

RE Compatibility

Post by Red Jewl 1111 » Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:47 am

HI,, I'm new here.. I think Aries are compatible with Scorpio... My dad and mom had an everlasting love of passion...

I am Scorpio and very attracted to Aries men.. I like their strength.. I tend to need a strong personality to help my feminine Scorpio side feel safe..

Anyway,, Just a thought... Also, my Venus is Sagitarius and not sure if that makes me feel that way or not towards Aries but I respect them and need the fire .. I've also read that although Scorpio and Aries are different and will now and again have their moments of disagreement, usually their love is very passionate and they don't become bored with one another to easy..

In Light.. Red Jewel 1111

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:01 pm

i have seen that aries and leos get along pretty well:)
but leos and scorpios do not get along that well..
this is frm personal experience

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:12 pm

swetha wrote:i have seen that aries and leos get along pretty well:)
but leos and scorpios do not get along that well..
this is frm personal experience
have you forgotten my best friend in college was a scorpio? kunal? remeber him? like even today if anyone from college sees any of us ... among the first few question asked is how is kunal or how is abhishek.

i guess it also depends on lots of other things.

Abhishek

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:26 pm

but remember u told me urself that u were both with each as a matter of convenience than actual frnds:)

Red Jewl 1111

Re Leo Scorpio

Post by Red Jewl 1111 » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:51 pm

Hi,,,

I agree about Leo and Scorpio not getting along.... I have a personal experience with that too..

However, I'm Scorpio and very attracted to Aries... I need their fire... My mom and dad were so much in love their whole lives... I know I already mentioned that but, I in my chart, I think I'd do fine with Aries and although it says Scorpio shoulc get along with the Fish sign.. I don't.. at all and we are both water and my Moon is Cancer and my rising is Capricorn and I'm not that attracted to Capricorn's usually.. Well let me restate that.. I have been attracted to Capricorns but it doesn't last for I need more fire.. Assertiveness from a male amongst other things..

so doesn't it come down to our actual charts ?? for compatibility ??

In Light Red Jewel

msamelia

Post by msamelia » Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:04 pm

great.. love it

shanobia

compatability

Post by shanobia » Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:23 pm

im aries as you can tell by my history, and i haven't told it all

first great love gemini-great sex too :smt003
married & divorced an aries  :smt014
engaged-broke up with an aries :smt014
dated 2 leo's-good sex
dated scorpio- intense sex, loved his strength-fire
mom's a sag, get along
brother a capricorn, love him-don't talk much
shanobia

Gaeliccrossed1

Post by Gaeliccrossed1 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:28 am

I think Racheal did very well on the compatabilities....remember there are always exceptions.There are so many analogies for "opposites attracting", "two of a kind " etc. etc. As an Aries I am married to a Taurus and one would think, Whoa ,what was she thinking! But we lock horns very little. His strengths and my strengths seem to interlock in a very positive way. My mother was an Aries and my father was a Cancer(now there's a whole other forums worth right there!) I have had Leo friends but they weren't long friendships-most of my friends are Sags, Scorpios,Geminis .My best friend is a Capricorn and weve been friends for over 14 years. There are certain characteristics that are very strong in certain signs. If you know what these characteristics are you can almost tell without asking the person what month they were born in. But there is always the love factor, and I have seen some pretty impossible sun sign combinations that are working just fine together in relationships, but without the key element of love in the mix I dont think some of these relationships would survive. I have also experienced the destruction it can cause when there isnt compatability, I dont' think Im alone in these observations either (the fatal attraction thing, for example).Whatever type of person you find yourself gravitating to or away from remember there are no mistakes, only lessons learned................
~v~GLKKRSD1~v~

Arianwa(o)rrier

Scorpio

Post by Arianwa(o)rrier » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:23 am

I need help with a scorpio, the communication doesn't exist the feelings are suppressed. However this relationship is full of passion no matter how casual it is. There ia an underlying sense of looking out for each other. I have had a few random outbursts in the two years i have known the scorpio were i thought i've let it all out but it doesn't seem to have helped.I freeze up and feel like im going to pass out on the street when we bump in to one another. The scorpio is like the sun-i can't look directly at him/her or i might go blind. I find scorpio's like testing me and pushing me over the edge to some extent. I have gotten over muh longer past relationships quicker, this one i can't! I feel like a psycologists nightmare.HELP ME!!!

Pattyk10

I"m aries

Post by Pattyk10 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:14 am

I had a long term relationship with a scorpio 30 years

cosmic carol

Aries compatability with ???

Post by cosmic carol » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:04 am

Well i think that i am compatible with my husband and he is virgo, we have been toggether for just over 30 years now and he is my soul mate, we share the same tastes in quite a lot of things, but we can always tell what each other are thinking and can quite easily finish off each others sentences, also we could be in different parts of the house and we will think of the same things, its uncanny some times but we have always got on great, we have had a few ups and downs like a normal married couple but we have always said rowing about any thing can never change things, so why row about them, it clears the air thats all it does but nothing is ever acheived with a row or a squabble, so we always talk about any thing and every thing when we are together and all is nice and peaceful.

I recomend that any couple sit and talk about any problems but never row it only makes for bad karma and upsets the apple cart so to speak, so whats the point in a row argument ect, its easier and better to sit and laugh and things always look better in the day light any way.

Love Carol. xx

If you have nothing nice to say dont say any thing at all is my motto.
C
carol

jamiscroggs

Post by jamiscroggs » Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:21 am

i've never had a relatioship with any aqurius maybe it might be enlightening.

permdog

compatability

Post by permdog » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:50 am

I can say for me I get along best with sag. women (i'm marrying one)  as for the others pieces was easy, aquarius was horrible (she was just not an exciting person)   as for people in general I don't get along with sag. guys, capricorn is usually okay.  i always get along with aqaurius-except the one.  pieces is okay.  tuarus is about 50-50.  gemini are fine as long as they were born in may......i've had issues with the june ones.  i don't meet a lot of cancers but the ones i have i don't really care for.  leos are okay as long as you like the mentality of a 5 year old (and the tantrums:)  virgos are 50-50  and libras are okay but i've noticed i get along with the guys better than the girls-with the girls it's about 50-50  and scorpios......well they are scorpios
Who's better than me? No one, not even the other Aries!

Return to “Aries - March 21 - April 20”