the dark side of Aries

Meet people born under Aries here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

unknown11

the dark side of Aries

Post by unknown11 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:24 pm

Aries – the selfish king represents Aries and is ruled by Marduk the Mesopotamia god. The selfish king rules in order to receive all victories for himself. The selfish king hates the ravening dog. Characteristics are arrogance, selfishness.

The Star Sign Aries character: Aries are at their worst during adolescence and are the 'young offender' of the zodiac. They are a fire sign and their love of this element may tempt them to burn down famous buildings or start wars. Once they've matured it's important to allow them to run the show. If they are thwarted in any way they'll do much more than stamp their feet. They may try to fight or humiliate those who interfere with their megalomaniac plans. They make terrible social workers but excellent soldiers, politicians and tax inspectors..

Strangely enough for this very active sign, one of its main failings is procrastination. Aries is extremely impatient and intolerant of delay.
Aries is likely to put off what must be done, (like bills and tax returns!). Aries will resort to lies rather than be inconvenienced by the uninteresting, or be forced to do that which they do not want to do.
Arians can be blunt, ignorantly offensive, or employ bullying tactics to selfishly get their own way.

Selfish, unsubtle, impulsive, rash, quick tempered, impatient, quarrelsome, aggressive.

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:26 pm

I must say that although its not my sun sign, I have a ton of Aries energy! Hahaha! Probably cuz mars is the only planet in my first house. So I definitely fall under some of these traits myself! Need I mention I enjoyed burning things as a teenager? (nothing too dangerous, of course)

Return to “Aries - March 21 - April 20”