More About Aries Moms

Meet people born under Aries here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

More About Aries Moms

Post by swetha » Mon May 15, 2006 6:26 am

The Aries mom is bold, daring, and likes to be in charge. She’s smart, sassy, and expects her kids to jump when she calls. She pushes her kids hard, and expects them to be competitive and the best at everything. She sets high standards for herself and expects nothing less of her family too. She loves to try new things, like the latest fashion fads. She’s a bit bossy, but as long as you follow her orders, life is grand! The Aries mom is a "take charge" type of woman whose inner strength cannot be denied.

Gift ideas: personalized jewelry and clothing; the latest fads and fashions

llewellynjournal.com/article/1138

IronLilith

Post by IronLilith » Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:35 pm

This is funny, cause all though I am an aries mom... i am so not like this at all. I am very passive and have the whatever attitude. Weird!
Pagan Homeschool Mama

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:04 am

wow!! aries and passive... i cant believe it... but i guess there are exceptions!

atime2heal

Post by atime2heal » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:34 pm

I am an Aries mom & have 3 fire sign children though none of them are Aries. It is quite a challenge to say the least. My oldest is a Leo & my twins are Sagittarius. My youngest is a Pisces, a water sign & she brings me peace.
~If it doesn't bring peace, make another choice~

alyolu

Aries Mom

Post by alyolu » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:44 pm

Wow that sure sounds like me to a T !  I always found my self to be a compassionate loving Mom as well. Both of my children a daughter who is on her own and a son who is in college will be the first to tell Mom could be somewhat of a dicator, but they also had a lot of freedoms other children didn't have as a result of being a Mom of high standards and expectations.

Once my children reached a certain age, I would jokingly tell them, your walking, talking and potty trained, the only thing I can do is to teach  you to think for yourself, try to keep you safe, healthy and happy!

No...I am not suffering from empty nest syndrome. My children and I are very close, but I am enjoying the freedom that comes with having young adults as children.
I am Spirit, I am all that surrounds and all that is within it.
I am Spirit, that is what I have come to know, only to realize my journey has far to go.

Return to “Aries - March 21 - April 20”