"Exorcism of Emily Rose" (3:00am)

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Austin

"Exorcism of Emily Rose" (3:00am)

Post by Austin » Sun May 20, 2007 10:56 am

I think that is the movie where i first learned of 3:00am as being something bad. People wake up at 3:00am and attribute the happening to bad spirits.

This morning i heard a crack in the wood floor at the house i am staying at. I woke up (I'm a light sleeper) and immediately thought;
"Oh no, something bad, well, not bad but something strange or unexpected is going to happen."

The last time i heard a crack i was reading a book, and when the crack took my attention away from the book i noticed a large spider crawling toward me. I blew it off the bed and then thanked the force behind the noise.
So now you may understand what i was expecting (a bug to crawl on my face, at which point i would freak out! - which is why i thanked the force behind the noise!)

Well, after this thought i looked over at the clock and it was 3:00am. Luckily for me i never let that influence penetrate my thinking, and therefore didn't scare myself. My thoughts did turn to God, and Baba, and then i thought about numerology. I thought, "Who decided there is anything bad with three o'clock (am)? And THAT totally took away any and all evil connotation.
Three is a number that means something to me that i myself am not fully aware of, but i feel there must be a greater meaning, of which i assume to know but is the reasoning for why i don't feel it's significance intensely.

So, is 3:00am all that bad? It may be no different than the 1111 experiences, as portals. Maybe it means there is something wrong, sure, i can accept that, but the fear and mass evil associated with it i just can't buy into it.

From the movie i think the explanation was that is was a time where evil spirits taunt you, and 6pm or 3pm is a time related to Jesus, i think associated with the crucifixtion.

Anyway, ALL insight is appreciated.

sk2006

Post by sk2006 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:11 am

I freaked myself out over 3am after seeing that movie too but really, I think you can always freak yourself out, no matter the subject. Personally, I dont feel 3am has anything to do with me or evil spirits trying to get me. I think I just let my mind wander to the possibility when really, there is nothing to worry over.

I need to quit watching scary movies in the dark..haha

Return to “Numerology”