Ha Do - The other Magic Number

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

VoTri

Ha Do - The other Magic Number

Post by VoTri » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:08 pm

All,

I am a new member, so be kind to me. Thanks .

Today, I just want to bring to you the mystery of the magic number. There are currently 2 set of magic number.
The first set of magic number is called Lac Thu
4 .. 9 .. 2
3 .. 5 .. 7
8 .. 1 .. 6

The second set of magic number is called Ha Do
2 .. 7 .. 4
3 .. 5 .. 9
8 .. 1 .. 6

Many of you have seen the first set of magic number, while few have seen the second set of magic number. The question that I have for you is that which one of you can understand the meaning of the two sets of magic number

If you answer "YES" to my question, then you understand how the pa kua was arranged in earlier pa kua and how the later heaven pa kua was modified.

If you answer "NO" then you are still a student, and should not consider yourself a "master"

A rude awaken question, but somebody has to ask.

Vo Tri

Nimisha

Post by Nimisha » Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:23 pm

I can see that in the first set all lines add up to 15 in each direction (and would reduce to 6 for numerological purposes).

The second set...  :smt017  I'm still working on it...  :smt002

VoTri

Post by VoTri » Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:10 pm

Nimisha,

".. in the first set all lines add up to 15 in each direction ..."

Good !!! you have found one of the fundamental of the first set of number, lac thu .

As for "... would reduce to 6 for numerological purposes" ... This method is used in other feng-shui technique . It should not be tied with the first set of number (trust me ...)

Keep thinking !!!

Vo Tri

hint: "go deeper, return back to the basic, ying and yang, look at the set of number. Count 1-9 out loud. There isn't a book or any article written on this, so you have to clear your mind and return back to the basic . That's the best way for you to understand the past so you explore and predict the future"

Nimisha

Post by Nimisha » Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:43 pm

Hmm...okay...I can't make it go with simple mathematics, so I'll try something else.  Basics, you say...well, I see that the even numbers are in the corners and go clockwise around the set- 2, 4, 6, 8.  The odd numbers are then within- 1, 3, 7, and 9, with 5, the middle number, resting in the middle (balancing the whole set, perhaps).

How's that?  :)

VoTri

Post by VoTri » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:18 pm

Nimisha,

I am getting closer to the basic, and I can see that your answer is getting better. Let's try again. Remember back to the basic.

- Hold out your left hand with finger spread out. Count the fingers, starting with 1 on the pinky (don't forget to take a pen and write the number on finger) OK

- Open your right hand, continue count the finger, starting with 6 on the right pinky . OK

- Now overlap 2 thumbs, overlappng number 5 and 10

- Remember that you pair the even and odd number together. Don't do that !!!  Pair two left and right pinky together, and continue pairing rest of fingers . Write out the 5 pairs on a piece of paper.

- Now look at the set of the magic number.

- Tell me what you see

Vo Tri

Return to “Numerology”