What do my numbers mean?

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Nug

What do my numbers mean?

Post by Nug » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:49 pm

My name is Michael Glen Gala nakis
I'm born the 26-09-1992

I found out that my..

Major number: 80
Heart desire: 32
Personality: 48
Life Path: 38

Can someone tell me what the numbers mean? and How you found out? :)

Astroman101

Post by Astroman101 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:10 am

You have to reduce the numbers to singal.

So your numbers:

Major/Expression: 8+0 =           8
Heart Desire: 3+2 =                  5
Personality: 4+8 = 12--> 1+2 = 3
Life Path: 3+8 =                      11 ( You do not reduce this because it is a master number)

aarti012

here r the meanings of ur numbers

Post by aarti012 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:27 am

Your LifePath Number is: 2

This is one of the most important numbers. Sometimes it is also called the Life Direction Number. This represents who you are at birth. It gives a broad outline of the various good and bad opportunities, struggles that you may have to face throughout your life.

Usually you are creative and follow certain protocols. You are very honest but have a great compromising nature. The positive features of the number 2 Life Path produces extremely sensitive people who generally have the most delicate ability to be balanced and fair. You clearly see the full spectrum of viewpoints in any argument or situation.  In this role you are able to settle disputes with the most unbiased flair. There is sincere concern for others; you think the best of people, and want the best for them.

Your Soul Urge/heart's desire Number is:5
This number tries to close the gap between how you think you are projecting yourself and the way people see you. This will help improve your relationships and let others see the real you.

The yearning to have complete liberty to be in control of your affairs is principal in your makeup. Happiness is essential for you to live your life. You have good verbal skills. You are very unconventional and ready to take risks. Tasting life in an unrestrained fashion is what you would love to do. You may be irresponsible and self-indulgent.

Your personality Number is: 6 I don't know how u calculated this as 48.

As the name suggests this number is associated with your personality or your nature. This signifies your comfort level in relationships and how much of yourself, you are willing to let others know about.

You love your family and relations. You crave the devotion from offspring and a loving spouse. You have dreams of a picture perfect domestic life. You have fine sense of justice and fairness. You are compassionate and will try to maintain harmony. You are generous by nature. You are also reliable and trustworthy.

Your BirthDay Number is: 26

This describes what may happen in your middle years. It also tells you about the various talents you possess.

This number will increase your managerial qualities, which may help you in business world. You are ambitious, efficient and active, while generally remaining supportive and flexible. You look at the whole as well as the detailed picture. This birthday is practical and realistic, often seeking material fulfillment.

Nug

Post by Nug » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:01 pm

thanks aarti!

Return to “Numerology”