For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

*Faylinn*

Post by *Faylinn* » Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:18 pm

Well, it seems this 3 numbers follow me and my cousin. :smt012

First my driver's licence have it,my student number both high and college,I bought a car a yr ago and did not pay attention to the plate when they put it in the car and when I got home there was the number.I have never had an accident before so meaninful just scrachts 3 or 4 but with this car I have had 6! accidents very big ones! :smt009

After 20 yrs I found my cousin (thru mothers) (we used to live in different countries) and now we are very close :smt002 ,and so I found out the number follow her too! :smt011

Is in her plaque (she's police) in her car plate,even she pays for her car 666.66 and when we found each other again and she saw my car's plate she said:" oh! no it couldn't be!" :smt018

So I guess this number mean something for us or maybe is just pure coincidence :smt017

enchantedelf

Post by enchantedelf » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:21 pm

Potential to be too focused on materialism. A sign to quiet your mind in order to obtain balance.

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:27 pm

666. This number which seems to attract problems has been removed from numerological plates in London following numerous complaints from the victims of car accidents. The American President, Ronald Reagan changed the number of his new house in Los Angeles from 666 to 668. However, the strangest story is perhaps that of the number 666 United States motorway between Colorado and New Mexico, where there have been hundreds of strange accidents, so that there is now a procedure going on to modify the name (number).

Raveness

Post by Raveness » Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:45 pm

fear has a major potential to create such problems.

xangoboy

Post by xangoboy » Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:31 pm

I agree with Raveness reply.  

Sometimes fear, causes problems or issues to arise.

We may do it to ourselves.  

Assuming one believes in the law of attraction.

We draw unto us, our utmost desires, and our deepest fears.

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:54 pm

Honestly, because many people think of this number to be associated with Satan, they pretty much use it as a scapegoat for every problem, disaster, etc.  In reality, it's only supposed to be the symbol for Mankind.  In the Christian worldview, I'm sure everyone knows, 7 is God's number, the number of perfection. 7 days in a week, the Tribulation has 7 years to allow the Anti-Christ to have his season, usually the Old Testament sacrifices included 7 when it was a covenant with God. 6 has always represented Mankind when it dealt with Man.  6 represents humans falling short of God's perfection, though at the same time being in His image and likeness.  It was never meant to be a symbol of doom.  Just misunderstanding, overly zealous Christians taking things out of context.  Again.  I swear, they make us look all gloom and doom.  I'm generally a pretty happy camper. :D

Return to “Numerology”