For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mtthwoh

Post by mtthwoh » Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:44 pm

Could someone tell me what 614 stands for?I looked all over the web and could not find it in  numerology sites.It seems to follow me and its also my birthday

maegical

Meanings of 614

Post by maegical » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:05 pm

numerologist crystal

Post by numerologist crystal » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:09 am

It is actually quite common  for people to repeatedly see their date of birth especially on clocks. Seeing your date of birth can signal a couple of things. First, it could be reminding you of your life path number. If you are living up to it and fufilling your life path, it can simply be the universes way of saying good job. You may be deep on the track of your life path more than ever before and closer to fufilling your life path. Also may be a signal that opportunities for fufilling your life path are around you or up ahead. If you have discovered your life path number is it possible that opportunities to fufill your life path are up in coming or around you presently.

Breaking down 614. Because this your date of birth we can take a look at this from the perspective of your attitude number and your birthday number. You have a 5 birthday number, but you have a 2 attitude.
These two numbers can cause a bit of a conflict. You birthday number is fun, adventurous, and freedom loving, yet the 2 attitude is all about companionship and settling down. So could the repeating number be pointing to this conflict?

If we break all the numbers to down to a single digit we have the number 2 (arriving from the master number 11- which is considered highly spiritual). The 2 relates to the metaphysical world, love, harmony, peace, and companionship.

Hopefully all this gives you some insight on what 614 may be signaling for you.

mtthwoh

Post by mtthwoh » Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:30 pm

Thank you both.

Return to “Numerology”