The Birth Number - A Personal Power Number

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mcivr

The Birth Number - A Personal Power Number

Post by mcivr » Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:31 am

Of all the numbers assigned by numerology, the birth number represent: the strongest force. The birth date number cannot be altered. It represents the energy and conditions you must learn to direct in order to keep you on the winning side of things.

The birth number is the most powerful of all your personal power numbers: your strongest lucky number. The Universe is operated with exact mathematical precision calculated to a fraction of a second. You are a part of that universe and you harmonize with certain energy channels operating within our world.

We all have unique patterns that can be identified by the study of numerology. We can find our place in the universe and learn to identify all things that we come in contact with in our everyday life. The principles behind numerology are that nothing happens by chance. Each of us comes into this world with a certain group of vibrations and the date of birth is the strongest of these.

mcivr

jackiel

Numbers,

Post by jackiel » Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:24 pm

I use to be able to do the numbers, I read very much, on numerology, but have forgoten, recently i had a partial done, my birhdate 8/7/58
I believe that is 11, i cant find any meanings on numbers, on the internet, anyone know of a site?

Return to “Numerology”