"master numbers"

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

littlebird03

"master numbers"

Post by littlebird03 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:27 pm

I have a question about the so-called "master numbers", What, specifically, do they mean? I am curious about this because my birthday is 11/22/1986 which would mean that I have 2. I don't know what this could possibly mean, if it means anything at all. If it helps, I was also born on the hour of 11... 11:24 p.m. to be exact... And that is kind of weird because it's really close to being the same as my birthdate, which would mean 2 more master numbers. I have always been a little confused by that... Any insight would be very appreciated!!

Love, Kim

sparktabulous

MASTER NUMBERS

Post by sparktabulous » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:55 pm

MASTER NUMBERS (ALL DOUBLE NUMBERS) ARE BASICLY "LEADER" NUMBERS.
THE MORE YOU HAVE THE MORE OFTEN YOU WILL TEND TO BE PROJECTED INTO THAT ROLL FOR YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO GUIDE OTHER IN THIER ROLES FOR THE BETTERMENT OF THE WHOLE.

SOME ARE BORN TO GREATNESS,
SOME AQUIRE GREATNESS,
SOME HAVE GREATNESS THRUST UPON THEM.

MASTER NUMBERS ARE ALL THREE.
MASTER NUMBERS ARE HARDER TO LIVE UP TO BECAUSE THEY DEMAND MORE FROM US; BUT THE REWARDS ARE GREATER. REFER TO EACH ROOT NUMBER FOR THE BASIC VIBRATION BUT THESE NUMBER ARE NOT TO BE REDUCED.

littlebird03

Post by littlebird03 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:35 am

Interesting. I don't feel as though I am a leader. I am pretty great though ;-)

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:27 pm

Being born in master number day or month is not so significant as having one as life path number or one of personality core numbers, your life path is 11 + 22 + (1+9+8+6) 6 = 39 = 3 + 9 = 12 = 1 + 2= 3, 3 life path would make communication key role in your life.

Casey

Post by Casey » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:04 pm

I always take these things with a grain of salt.

My LPN is 9. I think, at first, most everyone would wish they were a master number. (I base this on my own thought process. It probably doesn't apply to everyone). It could be like Gideon who felt too weak to serve a grand purpose... but that other underlying excitement that the splash you make could be a big one is always a tittilating. If you aren't a master number, I say read up on the number you were born with... 3, then interpret lightly.

There seem to be a lot of different explanations for the numbers out there as well. It seemed really hit-and-miss to me as far as my own life was concerned; some of the descriptions were spot-on, and others I had to really stretch my imagination to make it fit. That means it didn't fit.

And as a side note: I would rather call it something besides Life Path Number. It's too spacey and 'out-there' of a name to be legitimately looked at by anyone with the logistic skills of social interaction in the current vernacular to be looked upon as anything but silly New-Age stuff. It could have a cool name, but I admit my cool skills must be lacking since I can't think of a better replacement.

-Casey

...and even if I did think of a better replacement, it would be only for my own use since the accepted ""LPN" is too widespread for little ol' me to change! (or maybe I could be like Gideon, right?)

littlebird03

Post by littlebird03 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:08 am

I usually have a hard time trusting the descriptions that I read, too. I would never be able to pick mine out blindly. Numbers are so fun though!

I dunno, I think maybe something like "Kickass Super Happy Sunshine Fun Number" would catch on pretty quickly. It has a ring to it.

Casey

Post by Casey » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:10 pm

HAHA!

And clearly you win for the Coolest Person in the Universe of the Day.

That's awesome.

-Casey

(myspace.com/eternalexistance)

Return to “Numerology”