what about number 13

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dagadeeg

what about number 13

Post by dagadeeg » Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:07 am

many people stop when that number enters their life by any way, a calender day, a day when u'll have an exam, ur seat number, or any other way....
many people hate that number and thinks that nothing cherfull comes from it, while others like that number, and even chooose it while comes to choices..
what about uuuu

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:21 pm

I :smt007 13

lol well, that is, I have nothing against it.

I heard something to the effect,a long time ago, that a very long time ago, it was a number considered lucky for female tribes (amazon or otherwise pagan) so men considered it unlucky for them and yadda yadda yadda here we are today with that thought.

I'd love to hear more on the subject. I haven't done much research into it yet.

peace

jld

thirteen

Post by jld » Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:13 am

I understand that 13 in your chart can be very hard. If you have a thirteen expression or life path you're suppossed to be cautious on 4 and 8 days. I guess because 4's and 8's are attracted to eachother. I never would have thought much about thirteen, then I read it was a fateful number...then I did my cousin's (she recently had a fateful death) numerology ( I wondered if she had a 13 in her numbers) and her expression was 13/4...weird

richaj_13_9

Post by richaj_13_9 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:31 pm

my date of birth is 13...but its not lucky no. 4 and 8 are also unlucky for me..

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:37 pm

For you my friend  a positive vision of the four vibration is needed
the 13 reduces to 4.  2,4,8 are natural match numbers  known as business numbers
2 is in the business of love ,4 is in the business of security building their foundation
8 is in the business of establishing financial freedom and doing things on a grand scale

challenge numbers for the 4 are  1,5 and 9
for the 8   they are 1 ,3,7 and 9  

4 are salt of the earth pillars of dependability in a family or community ,those
not afraid to leap into hard work and creat a home .
they persevere and endure where others numers fall to the wayside or dont
wish to dirty their fingernails.
there is a solild presence intergrity and loyalty in a strong positive 4 .although not
a visionary the four has the quality that brings into reallity the visions of other through
hard persistent effort  .
the 4 will single mindedly move towards the chosen goal ,focus on the task and feel
rewarded when the job is accomplished

affirm  this positive vibration

i find my greatest joy in working intelligently and willing
i can be depended upon to persevere until the job is done
my efforts create order out of chaos both for myself and others

a question are you not in tune with the positive energy of these numbers {4and 8}
and with in your own chart how do you find challenge numbers causing this ill effect
that you seem to convey .

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:49 pm

The 13 follows me everywhere.LOL
my birth date is 13 and i consider it auspicious ;-)

Now i remember once in my dream the earth was showing me a number 135.i am born on 13 may which is 13 05.Does the 135 have any message?

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:22 am

135 reduces to 9  showing love for humanity ... it also the digits that form your attitude number  month and day added together  

the 9 attitude is the leader  at work theyll not just do their job but everyone elses where a 9 goes people will look to them as the person in charge .their way of life is basically show me what to do and i will do it .if they have any emotional scars from their childhod, they need to let them go  if they do not it can lead to depression they are very quick to help others , but they must learn to establish healthy boundaries so as not to be drained emotionally.

100 =divine favour
 35= health peace competence

dhav

Post by dhav » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:08 pm

oh it's great to hear about this.i will see where life takes me more. ;-)

it's true about childhood scars which i am still trying to remove.and emotionally drained is true.but it is not the case now.i try keep balance. :smt005

Return to “Numerology”