Challenge numbers found in Core Numbers (Question)

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Twenty-Two

Challenge numbers found in Core Numbers (Question)

Post by Twenty-Two » Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:07 am

Does having the same challenge number in your core numbers, lessen or put more emphasis on the challenge?

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:07 pm

we have four challenge numbers based on the date of birth .which effect us at different times .our core numbers come from both are name and our date.so to answer your question it would depend on what core number youre speaking of  .some effect the path we walk some effect are personality .? you can also add the core numbers together to come up the what some call the intergrated vision number which has an effect as well .which i feel would lessen the demands put on a person by a challenge number

Twenty-Two

Post by Twenty-Two » Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:08 am

Can you get into that integrated vision number for me?

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:46 am

the integrated vision number is a very powerful number it is the total of all the core numbers .so it shows as how we approach things as a whole .being that some core numbers come from are name showing personality and others coming from the date of birth showing the path we walk .this number can shed light on the total chart  i hope i have been of some help i to am still learning and i have been forcing my studies on numerology its something i must do for i have a great deal of fives in my chart and if i dont focus on one thing i seem to jump around leading me into a different field of study every time i find something new

Return to “Numerology”