expressin- destiny number

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Thistle

expressin- destiny number

Post by Thistle » Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:55 pm

:smt006  I have a question about the expression/destiny number. I've read that it is your full birth name is your destiny or expression number.

I ran across one site that said to add the numbers together and then reduce them to a single digit.

my birth name number is 6 my married name is 11 and if you add them it is 8

that's quite a range. So which one do I consider my destiny number? I'm to the library to find some more books but I haven't really ever found a good answer before except for that one website.

Thistle

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:02 pm

your destiny number comes from your date of birth often called your life path

Refer to; Numerology for beginners  by gerie bauer  quote from book  
From the first day of your life to your last,you are governed by the destiny bestowed upon you by the date of your birth .the numerological value of this birth date will reveal to you the path of your destiny and suggest the line of personal development necessary to help you attain all you wish from life.

2000 isbn 1-56718-057-4

your expression number comes from your name; vowels and consonants,
sometimes called essence/intuitional  refer to chaldean numerology
ancient map for modern times by  leeya brooke thompson 1999
isbn 1-892193-10-8

by adding your life path and expression together we come up with what is called your maturity number  refer decoz.com for information regarding maturity number

Your Maturity number indicates an underlying wish or desire that gradually surfaces around age thirty to thirty-five. This underlying goal begins to emerge as you gain a better understanding of yourself. With self-knowledge comes a greater awareness of who you are, what your true goals in life are, and what direction you want to set for your life. This, in a nutshell, is the gift of maturity: You no longer waste time and energy on things that are not within your own special identity.

No matter what your age is at present, your life is being channeled in a specific direction, toward a very specific goal. That goal can be seen as a reward or the fulfillment of a promise that is implicit in your current efforts, often without your knowing it consciously. While the characteristics of this number are usually visible during childhood, we tend to lose sight of these aspects until later in life. But our lives are always being affected by this influence, nonetheless.

Your Maturity number begins to have a more profound impact on your life after the age of 35. The influence of the number increases steadily as you grow older.

Return to “Numerology”