a Challenge for you guys!!!

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

storm807

a Challenge for you guys!!!

Post by storm807 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:53 pm

Heres a challenge to anyone who is willing, it also helps me out! LOL!
I some how got into my akashic records and saw a 6 digit number connected to a child whom I will come contact with. The number connected with this is, 320411. Does this number have a meaning?

Thank you for your help!

Charlie

Oh yeah, my name was on this file I read so I know it wasn't from a past life.

sara31tx

Re: a Challenge for you guys!!!

Post by sara31tx » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:07 pm

storm807 wrote:Heres a challenge to anyone who is willing, it also helps me out! LOL!
I some how got into my akashic records and saw a 6 digit number connected to a child whom I will come contact with. The number connected with this is, 320411. Does this number have a meaning?

Thank you for your help!

Charlie

Oh yeah, my name was on this file I read so I know it wasn't from a past life.
That is so cool, I have done past life regressions, but have never been able to reach the akashic records. I am not sure what it means, but it adds up to a 11 in numerology, and it then breaks down to a 2 . you could read the meanings of these numbers. I would be interested in  hearing  more from you on your experience.

storm807

Post by storm807 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:42 pm

Hey, Thanks for checking out my topic.
It was weird, I woke up around 5 in th emorning then fell back to sleep. When I fell asleep I knew something weird was going to happen because I always feel it in my spine. When I fell asleep I was walking in a cave,no one inside but me and came I across my file and I have to say that it was crazy to see your life on paper!

things like this have been happening more and more now, visions, seeing my late father in law whom gave me a message to give my wife(his daughter).
I realize that my whole life has been an awakening and it continues..
I sent you a link to my blog page to read more about my awakening.

Thanks for the info on the numbers I will look them up, so far I hear that the number 11 is a master number,I gotta read what that actually means.

Charlie

jld

Post by jld » Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:35 am

That's pretty odd. We are suppossedly never supposed to be able to access our own charts. when I first read your post, I was thinking of a date.

Return to “Numerology”