soul urge

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sweetykat

soul urge

Post by sweetykat » Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:15 am

I  am  learing alittle abou t numerology, I knwo  when  you  do your  name  that  the  vowels (top numbers) are  soul  urge numbers  but  what  are the  bottom numbers (consanants)?  my  soul  urge is a  5 and  my  other  number is 4

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:42 am

within you name you have the vowels = soul urge or hearts desire/emotional drive  the consonants= persona/physical are personality number  then we have all the letters together  the expression number  some call it your essence/intuitional number  each give inisight into a person in different ways

the vowels  Heart's Desire is sometimes called your Soul Urge, and is the inner you. It shows your underlying urge, your true motivation. It reveals the general intention behind many of your actions. Consequently, it dramatically influences the choices you make in life. The Heart's desire is seen as part of the larger picture, called the core numbers, which includes the Life Path, Expression, Day you were born, and Personality. But each points to a different aspect of you.

all the letters of your name The Expression number reveals your talents and abilities, and your general direction in life. The Life Path is the central lesson you came into the world to learn. The Day you were born is very closely connected to your Life Path. It reveals specific talents you possess, which will be helpful to you in dealing with your Life Path.

the consonants  The Personality reveals how people tend to see you. It also demonstrates what characteristics you are projecting to the world.

there are also other numbers that come from the name and the date of birth  the maturity number... life path +the expression ,this is one example of  the name and date combination .

bharatmahan

Info

Post by bharatmahan » Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:11 am

My name is Bharat, will someone please enlighten me as to my soul number, physical number etc. and what they stand for. I will be so grateful.
Thanks

bharatmahan

Info

Post by bharatmahan » Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:14 am

Hello again,

In India, we just add up the numerical values of all the alphabets in the name and come come up with the total. Similarly for the life cycle number, we add the digits of the date we are born, like my D.O.B. is 24, so my life cycle no. is 6.

sweetykat

Post by sweetykat » Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:27 pm

Thanks!!  i am  new  at this  and   find it  very  interesting,  i just couldn't  find  out thwa the consants meant   this  helps  alot   thanks

Return to “Numerology”