connections by numbers

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sunspun

connections by numbers

Post by sunspun » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:17 am

My husband and I have so many similar numbers. Our moms are born on the same day, our baby sisters within days, his bday is a few away from my fathers....I alwasy took this as signs that we are compatible...am I missing somethign could there be more I should be looking at?Thank you

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:03 am

i advise that if this issue is a pressing one that you both  have charts done than a closer detailed reading can look at the problems you might be having...

More than any other number in your chart, your Expression number reflects who you are as a person. Earlier, you read about the Life Path number and how important that number is in your chart. However, the Life Path number reflects “the path you walk on,” and should be seen more as a powerful influence than as a part of your personality makeup. Your Expression number on the other hand, reflects a deeper part of you. It is more difficult to overcome possible negative traits you may have recognized in yourself when they are found in this part of the chart, than when they are found under the Life Path description.

It can’t be emphasized too much how important it is to realize that numbers in different areas of the chart affect you differently, even when it is the same number. Sometimes, you may read something that seems to directly contradict earlier statements. Yet, if you take the time to think about them carefully, you will probably recognize that you, as a human being, are extremely complex and full of the same contradictions. This is simply the way we are. You may be organized in one area of your life, while chaos rules in another area. You may be tactful and sensitive in one setting, and direct and confrontational in another situation.

Compatibility of the Heart’s Desire numbers is very important in a relationship - few relationships last beyond the initial stage if the Heart’s Desire numbers are not compatible.

The Life Path numbers are the most important numbers in your charts, and, as such, their compatibility is very important to the well-being of your relationship.

The Personality number is generally quickly recognized when two people first meet, not many relationships even get started unless the Personality numbers are compatible.

Return to “Numerology”