if you change your birth name...

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lisa_was_here

if you change your birth name...

Post by lisa_was_here » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:45 pm

I am just wondering what happens in the case where people choose a new name from the one they were born with: does their new name reflect a new sense of self and thus new outlook on life?
Or about women who change their name when they marry; do they adopt a new personality after marriage since their name is new?
My husband did not elect to change his name but his name was just forced into a different spelling and he had to live with it. When he got a passport, the guy wrote his arabic name in the wrong english spelling and he could not afford to fix it so he just kept that passport and is living with the wrongly spelled name. Could this be responsible from any negative sideeffects to his mental-spiritual state? Does it effect his personality to use a false name?

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:57 pm

A name change does and will effect your life in many ways.Negative energy can also show up  if the the vibration from the new name is in conflict with the old one ,but remember that each name effects us in a different way .first name mainly the the physical plane  and is felt the strongest  for that is how people know you ..your nick names can give off the same energy  and can create negative energy as well . The middle name /the mental plain is in most cases not a external energy   people may not see this side of you  .you are aware of it but others may not be .the last name effects us in alot of the  same way as the first and is a external energy .the first middle and last names also make up  what is known as the transits and essence cycles by some numerologist which can also shred light on the over all chart. name changes do have a strong impact
on a person and should always be looked at very closely .in the case of marriage its still a chose to make this change  some woman keep there maiden name .I wonder  they  a numerologist  advise them ?

Return to “Numerology”