27 and 5

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

FireRose

27 and 5

Post by FireRose » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:00 am

Ok I'm changing my original post a bit, though that question still applies....

I had asked about the number 27 since it's so relevant in my life.

However, I decided to ask a more specific question about numbers in my life in entirety. Laying it all out on the table, hoping for answers.

I focus on 27 because it's the most frequent. I see it many times a day and have for as long as I can remember, maybe my whole life. Many times, it is accompanied by a 5.   5:27 on the clock, or seeing the two numbers one right after another on a license plate, cab, sign, sports whatever.  Also I have had many dreams with these numbers... I can't recall the details but the message was that they were related in importance. I think it's a message about something I have to do, but can't be sure. I also feel there's someone else involved. Forgive me if this sounds crazy I'm just speaking from my feelings. Anywho, as I have said, I am new to numerology.
If anyone knows anything about the relation of these numbers (other than or reading into the fact that 7-2=5 which confuses me even more since numerology I've noticed deals wth adding so 7+2=9)

I'm another one who's haunted by 9:11 and 3:33 nothing new there I guess but I'd love to hear thoughts on that as well.

I will post below specific examples of the numbers in my life... read them if you want... I won't force you  :smt003

THANKS!!

27:
Frequent dreams/visions of this being "my number" sometimes together with 5 and thoughts of it representing a task or emotional journey

I see it EVERYWHERE -

TV

statistics (today 2700 gallons of milk spilled from a truck and attracted 5 stray cats - JOKE to illustrate point of RANDOMNESS)

Someone turned me on to the 2012 prophecy and I realized I'd be 27 years old.

Since 3:33 comes up often... I know 3 cubed is 27

My daughter was due the 20th and waited to come out on the 27th (however doctors rushed her out since I was having BP problems and she was born at 9:45pm on the 26th and I was happy because I'M SICK OF 27!:smt013 ) ::ahem::

Anyone that's close to me, that I mention it to, develops the same problem (and tells me about it increasing my annoyance)

etc.

5:

when I was 13 or 14 had a harsh dream where I was presented with 5 sets of clashing swords one set larger than the other like ( xxXxx ) and told it's what I need to be complete and I :smt017  and laughed it off and even set it as my AIM name (FireRosexxXxx) ... then 5 came up everywhere with 27 and I stopped laughing. Ever since then I associated the number 5 with war. I almost tinkled myself when I finally researched it and learned that it's significant of Mars/conflict/aggression/passion etc.This is really it for 5 as far as I can recall for now.

please help me! it's all driving me mad! :smt009

oh and my 9:11 story is up for grabs but I wont bore you any further unless you ask me to!!

whyte.witch

Post by whyte.witch » Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:15 am

Hi FireRose

Its interesting, especially for this year, that the number 27 continues to pop up for you. 27 added together becomes 9 and 9 is ALL ABOUT ENDINGS. The negative aspects of this number are: depression, loss and deeep confusion. On the positive Side, this number is all about change and getting rid of the old so that the new can come into our lives.
Considering that we are in the year 2007, I believe that we are all feeling the effects of the number 9 rather strongly. Our beliefs are changing and as such the universe is allowing these changes to happen naturally.
My advice is: DONT FIGHT THE CHANGE! Let it flow through you. Allow yourself to experience new things and new environments. If you dont, you will be stuck in a rut for another 9 years!

Here is where it gets interesting. The NUMBER 5 is also about CHANGE. But more with regard to Freedom and Discipline and EXPERIENCE. Although the number 5 boasts a lot of strength and confidence, it is often overshadowed by its laziness and a lack of discipline. So... Is there something you keep putting off? even though you know you can easily be successfull at it?

I relate to these numbers VERY personally. I just finished my year of 9 AND have a 5 life path number...
Basically... this combination has taught me to get off my ass and start making some changes to improve my life. It has made me realise that without Experience and the discipline to get it... i will end up stuck in hell on earth. But with a bit of discipline and experience i now have the freedom to move through my life however i want.

Hope that helps!
WW

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:41 pm

whyte.witch wrote:Hi FireRose

Here is where it gets interesting. The NUMBER 5 is also about CHANGE. But more with regard to Freedom and Discipline and EXPERIENCE. Although the number 5 boasts a lot of strength and confidence, it is often overshadowed by its laziness and a lack of discipline. So... Is there something you keep putting off? even though you know you can easily be successfull at it?

WW

YES! I am the QUEEN of procrastination!  :smt016
There are many things I know I CAN do, but sometimes I just lack motivation. I think you are right. That all makes sense sine I have been getting the message that I need to DO something. Maybe I'm just not accessing my full potential and the universe has been trying to give me a kick in the rear. Hmmmmm now all that's left is to figure out... WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? I suppose if I just open myself up, the answers will come? I hope... we'll see!!
THANKS SO MUCH! I appreciate your time.

Anyone else have any other ideas???

p.s. This morning I woke up at 5:27 again  :smt013

jld

Post by jld » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:15 am

27.  Chaldean system

This is a good number and is symbolized as "the Sceptre." It is a promise of authority, power and command. It indicates that reward will come from the productive intellect; that the creative faculties have sown good seeds that will reap a harvest. Persons with this "command" number at their back should carry out their own ideas and plans. It is a fortunate number if it appears in any connection with future events.

Hope this helps :)

jld

Post by jld » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:24 am

5 – FIVE

(Vibrations: Communicator, Travel, Writer, Freedom, Lover, and Versatile)

Five represents vital force. Five is freedom, change and adventure. Five attracts the opposite sex because of the irresistible magnetism, and this attraction set the stage for the domestic responsibilities. It is versatility, resourcefulness, adaptability, change, activity, travel, adventure, promotion, and speculation. In standard Tarot it is The Hierophant - Divine Voice.

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:13 pm

That was awesome! thanks!
Things are starting to make more sense ... I really appreciate all of your thoughts.

Return to “Numerology”