For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Dode

Post by Dode » Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:55 pm

Hi all,

I need someone to explain the number 22 to me.  numerologist.com says my birthdate is a 22.  The description they sent was like it was written about me.  I entered my birthdate on another numerology site and they said "A time to be alone for meditation, reflection and contemplation.  A time to develop your inner power".  So I signed up here to learn.  

What I have read so far has been interesting.  And to know there is a lot of people out there with the same inner powers and dont know how to use them makes me feel better.  Thanks for any direction you may give.

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:34 pm

your day of birthday  is 9 right?  july 9  1959  

Your Life Path is 22/4  

, you were born under the most powerful and potentially the most
successful of all Life Path numbers. It offers you the extremes of life's
possibilities: on one hand, you have the potential to be the Master Builder, the
person capable of perceiving something great in the archetypal world and
manifesting it in the relative world; on the other hand, you can slip into the depths
of obscurity, achieving little more than personal support.
   Your power is delicate. It exists by virtue of your ideals and vision, which you
must use to inspire others to join you in your dream. Only by marshaling
collective forces are you able to bring together the necessary elements -- people,
ideas, resources -- that will enable you to realize your goals.
   Consequently, your Life Path is one requiring dramatic evolution. By being able
to integrate seemingly conflicting characteristics within yourself -- your inspiring
vision and your natural tendency toward practicality, for example -- you develop
the talent to deal effectively with a great variety of people. This allows you to
understand and unite many differing people toward a single goal, melding them
into a concerted whole. Your task in life is to unite the dream with the bottom line.
   In short, you are the visionary with your feet on the ground.
   You are good at business and politics. You naturally understand large
institutions, and have the ability to think and act on an international scale.
   You are gifted with uncommonly sound common sense. You are able to see

the beauty and potential in a given idea, but also the practical methods that will
bring it to fruition. Somehow, you understand the limitations of ideas -- what will
work and what will not. This is an intuitive gift that can evaluate possibilities on the
basis of their practicality.
   While in many aspects the 22 is the most promising number, it is also the
most difficult to live up to., you have a great ambition, which can be a most
difficult master, driving you to accomplish all that you are capable of.
   You are a steady partner in any relationship. You offer sound advice and
consistent emotional support. You do not suffer from flights of fancy, and naturally
resist the emotional heights. You are unconventional in thought and action, but
tend to be traditional in appearance. You avoid airs and pretension.

your challenge is to share your vision and allow others to make their
personal contributions. That requires flexibility on your part, perhaps your weakest
characteristic. You often lack faith in the ability of others. Therefore, you tend to
control people and situations, sometimes tempted to manipulate.
   In the end, you must learn to surrender to the larger cause that you serve. The
final result may be quite different from your original vision, but with faith and
commitment you will make an enduring impact on the world.

Your Birthday is 9  

you are broad-minded, idealistic, and compassionate.  You should
obtain a wide education, especially in the arts.  You are highly creative.  Many
great artists are found under this number.
   You must come to truly understand life to be of greater service to society.  You
have a greater social role to play that will require a blend of the practical and the
humanitarian.  You must have a keen sense of what will work, but at the same
time directing those efforts toward some greater good.
   Your challenge is to find a place for yourself that has some direct benefit to
others.  The more you can be of service to humanity, the greater will be your
personal reward on all levels -- from the material to the spiritual.
   Children born on the 9th day usually take their time before choosing a
profession.

You are socially oriented and have a gift of charm.  You are well-liked and even
admired by others.  You can relate to people in all walks of life.
   You have a broad vision of the world and can see the grand scheme of things,
including international politics and great social movements.
   You express your feelings well, but sometimes can be a bit dramatic.  You
have a strong interest in philosophy and metaphysics.
   Nines tend to attract money from other sources, such as inheritance or a
stroke of "luck".
   There is an element of sacrifice in the number 9 that demands that you learn
forgiveness and unconditional love.  You must avoid negative attachments.  Do
not hold on to people or situations because you feel that justice has not yet been
done, or that someone still owes you something.  Your task in life is to truly let the
universe judge such situations, and rely on your own forward-moving life path to
bring you the necessities and rewards you deserve.

the number 22  The Master Builder; this Master number is demanding and obsessive, it can push you to the edge. Much progress is possible. A need to devote yourself to something larger than life.

The number 11 represents the vision.
The number 22 combines vision with action

The 22 is the most powerful of all numbers. It is often called the Master Builder. The 22 can turn the most ambitious of dreams into reality. It is potentially the most successful of all numbers. It has many of the inspirational insights of the 11, combined with the practicality and methodical nature of the 4. It is unlimited, yet disciplined. It sees the archetype, and brings it down to earth in some material form. It has big ideas, great plans, idealism, leadership, and enormous self-confidence. If not practical, the 22s waste their potential. Like the 11, the 22 can easily shrink from its own ambition, causing difficult interior pressures. Both the 11 and the 22 experience the pressure-cooker effect very strongly, particularly at an early age. It must work toward the realization of goals that are larger than personal ambition. The 22 serves the world in a practical way.

happy new year ..... peace love joy and contentment  my friend

Dode

Post by Dode » Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:04 pm

WOW, again it is like taking 22 out and putting dode in.  i am overwhelmed though.  at this time out of the blue my inner powers are coming on their own.  i always knew i had a gift but didnt want to do anything about it (scared, my grandmother was a tarot reader and didn't like how right on she was and gae it up).  All of a sudden i dont have to do anything and its coming in "awake visions" when i lie in bed.  i did loose my father to cancer recently and it seems like since then lil by lil its creeping up on me.  i will be reading and taking things in but i have a feeling i am going to have to learn what i can see, do.... quite exciting for a new year. Thank you for sharing

jld

Post by jld » Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:29 pm

Here's some more on Birth Day Number 9
NUMBER 9 PERSON
If you were born on the 9th, 18th, or 27th of the month, you tend to be a fighter in all matters of life. Although the early stages of childhood, adolescence, and young adulthood may be filled with strife and opposition, your strong will, grit, and determination will help you succeed in the end. Your character is bold and courageous, backed by a very good opinion of yourself regardless of what others may say or think. You have an equally strong desire to be in charge of your life; to be the master of your fate. On the other hand, you have to control impulsiveness, a hasty temper, and a tendency to leap before you look. If you make the attempt, you have a gift for leadership and organization and the ability to inspire others. Mars is the planet assigned to your birth number, attracting those born in the months of April and November. Tuesday is your best day.

NUMBER 9 PERSON
Colors, Gems, and Metals
Born on the 9th, 18th, or 27th, or in the months of April and November, your colors are: all shades of red, crimson, and rose, from the lightest to the darkest; second choice: blue, mauve, and pink. Gems: ruby, garnet, and bloodstone. Metal: iron.
Herbs and Fruits
Born on the 9th, 18th, or 27th, take the following: garlic, peppers, onions, radishes, tomatoes, nettle juice, hops, rhubarb, leeks, danewort, apricots, apples, eggplant, mustard greens, mustard, and relish. Avoid rich foods and watch alcohol consumption.
Health Concerns
Born on the 9th, 18th, or 27th, or if you're an Aries or Scorpio, you may find yourself the victim of accidents, cuts, and bruises, more than illnesses. You have to be careful of fires, explosives, guns, knives, cuts from sharp instruments, machinery or car accidents, as well as fevers. Care has to be exercised during January, May, July, and October.

Description: Number 9 represents in Chaldean symbolism the planet Mars. Consequently, number 9 people are born fighters. Their martial character can make them hasty, quick tempered, impulsive and independent. They need to feel they are the master of their own fate. People born on the 9th, 18th or 27th of the month carry the number 9. They resent criticism and, without fail, have a good opinion of themselves.
Nine's are resourceful, and make excellent organizers, but if they become disheartened, they can stand aside and watch the whole thing go to pieces. The male 9 is very idealistic, and will do almost anything for love; and can be made a fool of if a clever woman plays with his heart. The best days for 9's to carry out their plans and ideas are the 9th, 18, or 27th days of the month.
Their fortunate days of the week are Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, with Tuesday being the most fortunate. Their "lucky" colors are all shades of crimson or red, and all rose tones and pink.
Their "lucky" stones are the ruby, garnet and bloodstone; and it really helps to wear one of these next to the skin.
You are extremely charming, caring and entertaining by nature. People just love to be associated with you. People find it tough to understand you, as you are gifted with many personality traits. You are highly adaptable to changes. You have luck on your side but sometimes may suffer from extremes in fortune and mood. Try to build a cool and lovely relationship with others.

:) Happy New Year

Dode

Post by Dode » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:05 pm

awww, you made me feel like a special person.  Again its nice to know why i have OCD and my moto is "a place for everything and everything in its place" lol.  thank you too. and Happy New Years.

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:02 am

Dode,

Just wanted to voice my support in your quest for knowledge  :)

I'm trying to figure a lot out also... we need to do our best not to get overwhelmed and let things come in time....

Good luck!!

Dode

Post by Dode » Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:30 pm

Thanks firerose, it is overwhelming and you being young have an advantage over me, i'm very stubborn, a know it all, and dont enjoy reading no matter what it says about me (they say i love to read) so learning is hard when i am a hands on person.  show me and i know how but this isnt something that you can just show me.  i am ready for the challenge though.

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:58 am

Well that's great that you're at least open minded :) I am VERY stubborn also but I try and channel that into a determination to do well and learn.

...and don't let your age discourage you ... it's never to late to learn! I really believe that.

:smt003

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:18 pm

Here is some more info about 22:

22 - MASTER BUILDER

Traits:Idealistic, expansive, visionary, master-builder, government, universal transformation. philanthropic

The number 22 symbolizes the principle of precision and balance. When it senses its full capacity as a MASTER BUILDER, it can achieve what is barely imaginable. The 22 can turn the most ambitious of dreams into reality. It is potentially the most successful of all numbers. It has many of the inspirational insights of the 11, combined with the practicality and methodical nature of the 4. It is unlimited, yet disciplined. It sees the archetype, and brings it down to earth in some material form. It has big ideas, great plans, idealism, leadership, and enormous self-confidence.

Gifts: Inspire others, common sense, intuitive, practical

Challenges: Share your vision, allow others to make contributions

Personal Goal: Integrate seemingly conflicting characteristics within yourself-your inspiring vision and natural tendency toward practicality.

Fears: Loss

Succeeds as: Politican, business owner, lawyer, administrator

Dode

Post by Dode » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:42 pm

Firerose, being here in MB i do see that many learn or i should say give in to their inner power at an older age so i am not discouraged (or feel funny)anymore.  

i was just in "dream interpertation" i had posted about a dream i had about a carousel (long story short) it meant "your true self" freaky! but thats whats been happening to me lately.

and Sorrow

the gifts you mention, EVERYONE has said at one time or another i have ALL of them.  it is scary though i really could take 22 out and put Dode in 75% of the time, sounds like a good percentage for a novice :)

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:43 am

well ... awesome!  :smt002

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:56 pm

Our angelic interpretation would say that the Number 22 is a path of crossing the threshold of your spiritual journey with responsibility.

3leaf

Your Personality is 22/4

Post by 3leaf » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:40 pm

What is personality good for? I have personality number 22 due to some software and most of web pages?
What influence does it have on me?

thx you for answers

joker

Re: Your Personality is 22/4

Post by joker » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:42 pm

3leaf wrote:What is personality good for? I have personality number 22 due to some software and most of web pages?
What influence does it have on me?

thx you for answers
1. its good for to see how you want others to perceive you as a human.
2. personality number = As the name suggests this number is associated with your personality or your nature. This signifies your comfort level in relationships and how much of yourself, you are willing to let others know about.

its how others perceive  you  as a person.

nitinsaxena77

Post by nitinsaxena77 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:28 am

hi,
Characteristics of 22 are:-
On a practical day, the twenty-two becomes the four. When it senses its full capacity as a MASTER BUILDER, it can achieve what is barely imaginable. The qualities the twenty-two embraces are:
mastery of vast co-creative projects, great achievement, ingenuity, high energy, innovation, idealism.

Return to “Numerology”