Nunber 6

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Abhishek
Site Admin

Nunber 6

Post by Abhishek » Tue May 17, 2005 5:01 am

Nunber 6

The person with the Life Path number 6 has a strong sense of responsibility, is idealistic and most happy when being useful. They are quick to offer advice, service, and support to others and feel obligated to assume the burden of others. Always working with determination and compassion, they are sympathetic and kind in nature while being generous with personal and material resources. Wisdom, balance and understanding are the conerstones of this Life Path. They often assume great responsibilities in the community, around the home and family. At the same time, this person is very human and realistic about life, the most important thing being their home, family and friends.

swetha
Site Admin

more...

Post by swetha » Tue May 17, 2005 7:28 am

Destiny Number Six is all about responsibility.

People who are a number six can be highly dominant.

Often these people are required to care for themselves from an early age.

Music will help you get focused.

You may also be interested in politics.

Your weakness is your first for love.

Some famous number six are : John Lennon, Ava Gardner and Daley Thompson

int2ition

Post by int2ition » Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:42 am

Yep :smt002 :smt002 :smt002 my weakness is my first love.... :smt007

UnlimitedCleric

On Number 6

Post by UnlimitedCleric » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:47 am

In astrology, the number 6 corresponds to the planet Venus, she is the planet of love, and she indicate things that we tend to like or have a preference for. She rules the signs Libre and Taurus.

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:28 am

I'm a six too...... I've read very interesting things on numbers 3-6-1 on the book I am reading now.
In Esoteric numerology, the three separate numbers, 3-6-1 stand for a trilogy. The 3 itself esoterically stand fot "The Trilogy". The 6 stands for a double trilogy and the six-pointed star. Esoterically within the 6 is contained all things unified. The 1 stands for the totality of all things. Adding the 3, 6, and 1 equals 10 which stands for the totality. The number 10 also represents the balance of the male/female or yin/yang energies. The "1" represents the male energies, while the "0" represents those of the female.

cinthia

i m also 6

Post by cinthia » Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:10 am

hurray!:smt020

i m also 6.

i m 6th feb.

i guess 6th people are creative-minded.

what do u say?

good wishes.

bye. :smt006

Capergal

Post by Capergal » Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:29 pm

I am a 6 and these things ring true for me.

"Your weakness is your first for love" This is so true I am still with mine. 15 years now

joker

Post by joker » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:31 am

JOHN GODLY is all so a life path 6. :p

bharatmahan

Post by bharatmahan » Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:59 pm

My date of birth is 24, so presumably my number is 6. I show most of the qualities enumerated above and they are mostly  positive. What about letting us in on the negative traits like cruelty towards others, pettiness etc.

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:19 pm

24    It counsels and comforts others. It likes music, particularly rhythm. It represents domestic struggles and divorce.

24  Birth Day
You are family-oriented, with a gift for restoring and maintaining balance and harmony in relationships. You are emotional and sensitive and like to demonstrate your love. You have a gift for both the healing and cultural arts.

You can be overly emotional and even melodramatic. You have a tendency to magnify your emotional issues, especially when they involve some kind of criticism of you.

You are willing to sacrifice much to maintain harmony in important relationships. You willingly provide a soft shoulder to cry on or a ready ear to hear out someone's travail.

You are energetic, responsible and helpful, but your sympathetic nature may cause you to interfere in relationships and get you into trouble. Know your limits. At the same time, you must avoid being taken advantage of.

Your artistic talent goes in many directions, but you are likely gifted in acting and drama.

At the same time, you generally do well in business because you are systematic, careful, and patient in your approach to business issues. You can be a bit impractical, however, and need others to give you sound advice.

You are a good friend and a faithful companion. You attract sound people to you who gladly advance you along the lines of your talents.

number six

image . patron of the arts
desire service -relationship
pattern responsibility- service

positive expression

frindship love creative self expression,culture ,conventional understanding
broad minded, sympathetic,create stability,selfless,humanitarian
moral idealist,artistic,harmonious,protective ,warm& cozy

negative expression

controlling/possessive
martyr,compulsive,judgemental,too emotional,resentful
interfering,over-protective/worrier
bigot/opinionated
fanatic,jealous

denial expression

irresponible
unable to express love and friendship
careless
indolent

A postive vision for the six
having learned the ways of the world in 5, the six now takes the responsibility for creating an environment of beauty and
harmony. those who experience this environment will be nurtured, healed taught and parented.

the six finds joy in service in uplifting others towards a higher finer life and in nurtring relationships.

often considered the number of love and marriage the 6 can also find these needs met in ministering to others as teacher counselor minister.expression through the arts is natural for a 6 who loves to dance ,to paint, to write poetry,to play a musical
instrument.and if life denies opportunities for personal artistic expression , the six will be a great patron of the arts and appreciate the accomplishments of others.

the 6 is idealistic envisioning a kinder better world seeing the highest of what another can be,wishing to build a society where art and culture can nurture the souls of its citizens. 6s can sacrifice themselves for others and will do so willingly and lovingly as a parent will lay down his or her own life for their child.

bharatmahan

Post by bharatmahan » Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:20 pm

Wowww,
Ohhh La La La..

I  knew I had so many positive qualities, but my family never thought so. I am really grateful for all the effort you have put in to satisfy my curiosity.

I salute you Mr. drrnwynbchnbrgr.

Thanks a lot

Caryna

Post by Caryna » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:47 am

I think the poster who wrote it meant "a thirst for love", not "first love".
I'm a 6 too...it's my destiny number.
The negative qualities are actually easier to identify with. ;) Like pettiness and inability to express love.  I'm not very physically affectionate to people (except for my mum).  My friends will tell you that I don't do hugs.

chinmaya_k

Post by chinmaya_k » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:59 am

No. 6- is influenced by VENUS,

And are interested in Fine arts, and are very creative.
will enjoy material life fully...

But have Eye problem

So Be spiritual

---Chinmaya

phoenixk24

Post by phoenixk24 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:51 am

I'm a number 6 as well, born on the 24th.  My parents always tell me that I'm prone to spending money on material things and that I like to be around expensive things.  Also, love is of great importance to number 6s.

phoenixk24

Post by phoenixk24 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:53 am

I forgot to mention that number 6s are supposed to be carefree and live life to the fullest.  We supposedly don't let little things bother us and are really optimistic.  Don't really know if thats a good thing! lol

Return to “Numerology”