Repeated pairs of numbers

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

seilakl

Repeated pairs of numbers

Post by seilakl » Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:09 pm

Hello all,
It has been few years since I started being showered with variety of number combinations. Following pairs are most frequent: 14:41, 17:17, 22:22, 15:51. Any idea how to interpret that? Is there a rule when interpreting that? I had feeling it is not only about sum of number but also the combination...
Thanks in advance
SKL

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:56 am

reducing double digit numbers is a common practice,  but looking at the double digit numbers can shred some  light on the single digit it is reduced to .

so thats what we will do with the double digit numbers you posted  .
14:41, 17:17, 22:22, 15:51

one number at a time
A wild streak. Need for change and adventure can destroy carefully planned progress. Lack of focus and commitment. This Karmic Debt number can get you in trouble. Guard against self-indulgence.

It is capable of directing energies to many different projects successfully. It is selfish, has a lack of humor, and is sometimes criminal.

It is spiritual growth, faith, and balance. It is also wealth or bankruptcy. It is an inner struggle to remain true to spiritual and moral values.

The Master Builder; this Master number is demanding and obsessive, it can push you to the edge. Much progress is possible. A need to devote yourself to something larger than life.

15  It is loving, forgiving, and extremely tolerant. It is responsible, successful, dynamic, and strong. It represents travel, adventure, and experimentation. This number can bring self-indulgence.

same as the 15 but  more independent and aggressive.

we read double digits first as a single digit  then left to right

lets use the 15 as a example  1+5 =6   It is loving, forgiving, and extremely tolerant. It is responsible,(6) successful, dynamic, and strong (1)

It represents travel, adventure, and experimentation. This number can bring self-indulgence.(5)

so my question is what is your thought  about the numbers  .my view is not what counts but yours   ...where do you see these number combinations ?

i have come to a point that i look at any thing that was a number on it  .at times when i get bored  i  pick up a book or news paper and convert words
into numbers . i see repenting numbers as well most of them on the clock  cell phone, cash register,  today a house number 1133 caught my attention down the street from me .funny thing is I had never noticed it until today .

best of wishes in your search for answers

seilakl

Post by seilakl » Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:04 pm

Thanks :smt003 It is great info and makes lots of sense when I connect it to actual situation. Observing the places and means by which these occur is also a valuable source of hints.
I will keep my eye on it.
love&light

Return to “Numerology”