Hey all newbie here with a Q!!

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

FireRose

Hey all newbie here with a Q!!

Post by FireRose » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:40 pm

:smt006 Greetings everyone!
Hope all is well.
I am posting with a question that has been driving me crazy my whole life. :smt017

I need any and all information on the meaning of the number 27.
I see it everywhere many times daily. It's involved in little and large events in my life.
I'm just curious what it could all mean.

I greatly appreciate any insight! Thank you, thank you.

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:41 pm

AHH no need to mention today is the 27th ... I just realized that. I need to pay more attention to my calendar before I drive myself mad :smt016

kgirlsmomma

Number 27

Post by kgirlsmomma » Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:53 pm

I work with Angel's and in our interpretation we break the number down to find its whole meaning.
2 is the number of crossing the threshold
7 is the number of acknowledging your ability to know the unknowable with your five senses.
The sum of 2+7 = 9 this is the ending of an old cycle and acceptance of a new way.
So... 27 is crossing the treshold to knowing the unknowable consciously aware that you do!  We would say this is your current cycle.

dessa

Post by dessa » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:04 pm

There are several different ways of finding the angel numbers meanings based on how you look at it, there is a book by Doreen Virtue that lists Angel Numbers and so tells you what numbers mean as if they are messages from angels, I don't have it at the moment so I can't really tell you what 27 means for this.

I know that there are several different methods of numerology but the one I have found to have the most accurate matches in my life and the lives of those around me is to use the system found in the book Linda Goodman's Star Signs.

In this the number 27 would have 2 meanings, as it has the meaning as a compound number of 27, and the single number meaning of 9, [ nine because two plus seven equals nine ]

27 the Septre

This is an excellent, harmonious and fortunate number of courage and power, with a touch of enchantment.  It blesses the person or entity it represents with a promise of authority and command.  It guarantees that great rewards will come from the productive labors, the intelledt, and the imagination, that the creative faculties have sown good seeds which are ceertain to reap a rich harvest. People or entities represented by the compund number 27 should always carry out their own original ideas and plans, and not be intimidated or influenced by the diverse opinions or opposition of others. . 27 number of karmic reward, earned in more than one previous incarnation.

This is taken from Linda Goodman's Star Signs.

THe idea being that people are represented by the number 27 if they are born on the 27th of any month, or if their name equals 27.

dessa

Return to “Numerology”