Consistant recurring numbers

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Michael Clayton

Consistant recurring numbers

Post by Michael Clayton » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:34 pm

Hello everyone! im looking for some insight on recurring numbers. Recently, my life has done a 180 burnout. I was working 2 jobs, stressed to the nines, and to top it off im a recovering alcoholic to boot! i got into some booze on the 16th of january/08 "fell off the boat" and lost both jobs as a consequence! This is not the first time i have done this. Previously i have done this before, only to feel huge ammounts of regret, depression, and loss of care! Although this time, i felt as if i was somehow vblessed by it! wierd, i know, but the fall relieved me of the stress of the specific jobs and it ultimately gave me a new option, or a clean slate to start anew! hence i consider it a blessing! Now the reason why i explain this. Ever since this incident. Ive been seeing recurring numbers constantly, everyday!!!!! up to 10 times a day. the numbers are 1019, 1119, 911, 1024, 666, 113, and 114. the first three numbers are most prominent in my day. once i began to notice the numbers i tried to find reason in them. i've spent countless hours crunching them and adding them and multiplying etc. i came to realize for the first number 1019, is my birthdate October 19/1979. i thought ok cool, but so what? what did it mean. I looked at my Cell phone number one day and noticed that the last 4 digits are 1190. this is just the beginning!
elaborating on the " incident a lil" , i met this girl just prior to my "fall". Most girls i believe would get scared and run if they seen what i had went through, the wierd thing is that this girl didn't. somehow she seen potential in me and stood by me throughout and she's been the driving strength and force in my life for the past month and a half now! Her initials are JS which (at least in my mind) is 1019. J =10, S =19! So this part of my riddle, is a little bit clearer to me. Maybe the numbers 1019, are shown to me to remind me that it was "JS" the girl i consider an angel, who picked me up and helped me back to my feet!
the other numbers are numbers i see constantly, on clocks, television. Cellphone time, building numbers etc. Im starting to wonder if ive simply drank myself into insanity lol! I know to some degree that once we are aware of the numbers, we kinda look for them subconciously. Kinda like going out and buying a new car, ex. a brand new honda civic. Once you buy it and drive it, you begin to see them everywhere. where as before you purchased the car, you barely recognized them. The part that ails me, is that i still see the numbers consistantly, and it seems like its everytime i look at a clock, or license plate numbers. Is this just because i've made myself aware of them?
Last night i came home from a date with "JS" i parked my truck, shut it down grabbed my gear and since vehicles dont shut down thier interior functions completely, my cd player was still running, until i opened the door. i looked at the time it said 12:11, the cd track # was 12. 121112? i seen this set of numbers, and pushed the eject button on my cd player. It froze! the whole deck froze on 121112. i simply, and crazily spoke outloud, asking " but what does it mean?" No sooner did i finish that sentence, vthe cd deck unfroze and the cd ejected!  
Im very new to numerology, i've only been researching it for a week or so now! im not even sure if this or these examples are any form of numerology! im not even sure if im looking in the right direction. I have this sneaky deep down feeling that these numbers "all of them" mean something, or is it just simply a coincidence and maybe i just want these numbers to mean something when they really don't!
One last thing. 2 other sets of numbers have came up in my life the past few weeks, 229 and 219! im curious if these numbers refer to the date and time of something. 229 Feb/29 @ 2:19am/pm.... The date today is feb 26/08. I guess ill have to wait untill friday to see if these numbers coincide with the date! I have been somewhat obsessed with numbers recently, and obsessed with trying to find some meaning behind them. If anyone has some insight on this, it would be greatly appreciated!
My full name Is Michael Norman Clayton, i was born Oct 19/1979 at 6:22:21 pm. my personal email is. Any insight is greatly appreciated!!
Thank you for taking the time to read my novel lol. im desparately searching for answers!

Goin Crazy lol  :smt017

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:42 pm

Welcome to the site. :)

I have removed your email address from the post....I think none will send you the info....and if needed it is in your profile.

I have deleted a copy of this post, done in another thread....the question is enough posted once :)

jld

Post by jld » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:50 pm

Hello Michael...Welcome to Mystic Board
I am also in recovery so I can relate to your insanity...So I don't believe in coincidences and think you are stopping and paying attention to these numbers for a reason. But we are obsessive people... What I get from the numbers you have posted is 9's and 1's in different combinations. So we could look at the one and the meaning behind that--independent-maybe ego and the nine and compassion. I know one of the setbacks to recovery is the ego. You can have compassion for yourself and reaching out for help would help you with the ego. With the 2's have patience...know that you are being taken care of and that this will make sense for you in the appropriate time. We also share the birthday number 19.

It's interesting that this relates to these numbers as well. The 19 Birth Day comes with the karmic debt 19....The person with the 19 Karmic Debt will learn independence and the proper use of power. You will be forced to stand up for yourself, and often be left to stand alone. Difficulties will be faced and overcome through personal struggle.
One of the central lessons for people with the 19 Karmic Debt is that you stubbornly resist help. Much of your independence is self-imposed; you simply don't want to listen to others, or to accept the help or advice of others.
The 19 Karmic Debt can become a self imposed prison if you do not open up to the reality of interdependence, and the mutual need for love.
The most important lesson for the 19 Karmic Debt is: While you seek to stand on your own feet, you are still a human being, deeply connected with others and in need of the support, assistance, and human understanding that all people need. Those with the 19 Karmic Debt will learn the hard way that "no man is an island," and that we are, indeed, "all bits of the main!" Don't resist help!! And reach out for help from other recovering alcoholics...It's dangerous to rely on one person to keep you sober. Just my opinion...

Your Life Path is 10/1  

Michael, you are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action. You have drive and determination. You don't let anything or anyone stand in your way once you are committed to your goal.    You assume the responsibility to be the protector and provider for those you love. You demand respect and attention and become irritated and even domineering when important things do not go your way.
   You need to feel in command of important undertakings, and resist supportive roles. You seek the forefront and the limelight.
   You are exceptionally creative and original and possess a touch of the unusual. Your approach to problems is unique and you have the courage to wander from the beaten path. You can be impatient with your shortcomings and those of others.
   You are very concerned with your status and foster the appearance of success and self-satisfaction. The need to appear well off propels you to strive for growth, success and the finer things of life.
   Michael, you should watch out for selfishness, conceit and the over-concern with appearance. You must guard against overzealous behavior, anger and aggressiveness. If these qualities are not brought under control you could become excessively domineering, vindictive and even violent. You perform best when you are left to your own devices. Ideally you should own your own business and be your own boss. Hold fast to your life's dream and work with the determination you possess to realize it. You can become overly stressed by your driven nature. Be careful about the food you eat and maintain an exercise program you enjoy. Competition sports are often a healthy outlet for a person with your drive, particularly sports involving running and swimming. Don't let pride and overconfidence be your masters. Remember, your talents and abilities are a gift
from a higher source, which should promote gratitude and humility, rather than pride and conceit.
   More often than not a person with a 1 Life Path will achieve much in life as long as the drive, creativity, originality and pioneering spirit are fully employed!

Your Expression is 18/9  

Michael, you are the humanitarian.  You are attracted to a cause or a
movement whose purpose is to make a better world.  You are extremely
idealistic, sometimes to the point of being naive about people or methods.  You have great compassion and seek to create a more humane society.  You are drawn to those who suffer physically or are at the hand of injustice.  You are the righter of wrongs.  Your deepest intention is to transform the world.

You are willing to sacrifice in order to advance your cause.  Indeed, this seems to be a theme in your life.  From time to time, you find yourself involved in a project whose very life depends upon your willingness to sacrifice something that relates directly to your ego.
   You are highly idealistic.  You are also a visionary, with the ability to influence and direct the masses.  Deep inside, you long for the love and approval of the many, and seek fame.
   Part of your hunger for fame has to do with your need for validation; you are your own harshest critic.
   Michael, you realize your greatest satisfaction when you are involved in some activity that directly benefits the public good.  Politics, law, protection of the environment, teaching, and healing are areas in which you would succeed.
   You have a broad view of humanity and are not shackled with prejudice.  You should have friends and associates from all walks of life, all colors and religious backgrounds.  People fascinate and enrich you.  A wide diversity of people and experiences stimulate and bring forth qualities within you that would otherwise lay dormant.
   You have an abundance of artistic talent.  Many with your Expression number find themselves in the arts, especially in literature, painting, and the visual and performing arts.
   The number 9 indicates the completion of a cycle or a block of learning.  The 9 Expression suggests that you have reached the point where a breakthrough can occur; during this lifetime you can apply all that you have learned along your evolutionary path and complete a major stage in your development.  This is why we find many geniuses with the 9 Expression.
   You have the ability to synthesize many diverse bits of knowledge into a unified whole. Michael, your appearance is important.  You are keenly aware of how others perceive you.  As a result, others see you as a person with a great deal of control.  
Conversely, you are charismatic.  Despite the cool and distant personality you project, people are attracted to you.
   You tend to express your love somewhat impersonally.  You tend to be
preoccupied with your vision or cause, and sometimes overlook the needs of those closest to you.  You need to be reminded to give your love more personally and more openly.  Ironically, you are a very loving and sincere person, but often neglect to express what you truly feel.
   In the same way, you can overlook your own needs.  You can avoid sharing of your deeper feelings, creating a reservoir of emotion.  You tend to postpone your personal satisfaction in favor of some larger work.  Try to be more spontaneous and courageous about showing your real self, including your vulnerability.
   Your basic belief in the goodness of humanity is unshakable.  This causes you to encourage the best in people, but occasionally makes you vulnerable to being taken advantage of.  You are not a very good judge of character.
   The surest way to personal satisfaction is for you to become part of some larger social cause.  Your nature is to serve.  You are happiest when you feel you are helping to advance the human race.

Angel Numbers...
666 — Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused too much on the material world. This number sequence asks you to balance your thoughts between heaven and earth. Like the famous "Sermon on the Mount," the angels ask you to focus on spirit and service, and know your material and emotional needs will automatically be met as a result.

Hope this has helped and contact me if you want to talk recovery :)

Michael Clayton

Post by Michael Clayton » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:04 am

Thx jld for the insight. Alot of what you've wrote sounds relatively true about myself. I find it interesting that after a significant incident these numbers came to my attention. The deeper i looked on the internet, i found different ideas and points of view on "why" these numbers are prominent. opinions from people believing that its simple coincidence to beliefs that these numbers could very well be messages, either angelic or from past lives, aliens etc ,Which kinda reminded me of Karmic debt. I could have hurt someone in a past life, now karma could be coming full circle once the debt is repaid.  
I found that thousands have experienced consecutive numbers. 11:11, 22:22, 123, and so on. The more and more i ponder on it the numbers become more and more confusing! so i've came to the conclusion to just let them be. Not ignoring the fact that those numbers are present, but simply just being AWARE that they are. These Numbers may be a simple message from "something" or even subconciously "myself" to remind me to be more aware of my surroundings and not so blind sighted by Work, Health, Finance, Ailments and so on. We as humans in this day and age have become sooooo enslaved by our own little bubbles of life that we sometimes forget to "stop and smell the roses". Stress at work, worried about makin the next hydro bill. We all have these things fragmenting our minds daily, and i think we have lost sight of what really matters. Ourselves! we need to take the blinders off and begin to SEE!!!.....These numbers could simply be just a message to remind us that all is well, and someone is watching over you! Or maybe i have somehow programmed my brain to think that if i begin to notice these subtle nuances, maybe ill begin to see more, deeper, or usefull signs. Basically, training myself to notice the lil things more as opposed to focusing on the extremes. Again "stop to smell the roses"
The 9's and the 1's intrigue me. From what i can understand is that the 1"s mean "change" one door opens while another closes. The nine's represent "Now do something about it" Life hands you lemons, you make lemonade!
Im going to keep reading other people's stories on this "phenomenon" in all truthfulness, i believe there is a purpose to the numbers. Not just simple coincidence. As per my example with the girl i met and her initials. before i had even physically met her, i KNEW something would come of us meeting, and so it did. And the fact that her initials coincide with my birthdate reinforces that theory for me! Im sure the other numbers will manifest themselves in time, I need to not be so impatient.

As for my recovery, Im doing well. Alcohol addiction "at least for me" is a progressive demon. I can go to bars, dances, parties, and not have a problem drinking anything. The needful desire isn't there. Unlike smoking where if your having a fit, you need a smoke. Plain and simple. Alcohol, not the case. I don't feel like i need a drink. But if i have one, game over! it consumes me, and one of the worst sayings i've ever heard in my life is "hair of the dog" because thats what bit me. Someone once told me that we never fall off the boat, because we subconciously know we are going to do it again. and when i think back to all the other times i've fallen, i knew it would happen again. This time however, i feel as if its never going to happen again. which leads me to "HERE" because thats when these numbers and small signs began to manifest. almost showing me that its a new beginning. The 1's showing me to close one door and open another. The 9's giving me the incentive to move forward and "do it". its all interpretation!

There are some great sites on the internet explaining peoples beliefs and views on signs, numerology, angel numbers. I think everyone does and should have thier own point of view on these subjects. My numbers may mean something completely different than the next persons. These numbers that we see consecutively, everyday, are designed for ourselves and ourselves only! no one can tell you what the numbers mean, you need to figure them ut on your own, and they will reveal themselves when "they", and "you" are ready!

For anyone else reading this, don't completely disregard your recurring numbers or signs. When the time is right, you yourself will understand the meaning behind them.

I dont know about anyone else, but i do have to say that its fun trying to figure it out though!!!

Thanks again jld, and to anyone else with some more insight on the frequency of number recurrance!

Return to “Numerology”