Confused With My Numbers

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Buster

Confused With My Numbers

Post by Buster » Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:18 pm

Hi Guys Im new,

So here we go so ive been checking out my numbers Im Born On the 8th March 1988 it adds up to 1 good number i suppose and my name adds up to a 7 but according to to a website
: if a person is born under either of those peculiar numbers such as a 4 or an 8, and if the Name number should also total up to a 4 when one is born under an 8, or to an 8 when one is born under a 4, then for material success it would be better if one added some letter, as I explained in the case of John Smith, so that the total of your number is no longer a 4 or an 8, but one with a more fortunate vibration, making, say, a I, 3, a 6, or a 9.So that is why i am confused oh yeah and the chart they have have different values for the letters that wha i hav seen up to know i will put a link to the website

Mod note : Link removed...we don't allow. see rules...Rhuto
thanks everbody who will bother helping

peace :smt006

jld

Post by jld » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:02 pm

Hi Buster, Welcome to mystic board.
The site you gave is the system based on Cheiro. I'm not so familiar with this system. The Phythagorean system and the Chaldean system have different numbers assigned to the letters as well.
You life path is 19/1 regardless of which system you use. 4's and 8's are attracted to eachother and may make things more difficult for someone with both these numbers in say, life path or expression (name) and some might consider changing their names. You were born on the 8th but you'd want to look at all the numbers in your chart to see what the influence may be. Like in my daughter's chart, the 8 expression will give her momentum which is a good thing.
You could research the different systems and see which you feel most comfortable with. See what your name in Phythagorean system adds to (this system uses full name at birth) and also gives cyles that can be useful.
The Chaldean system uses the commonly used name and can give good info on compound number vibrations as well.
hope this has helped

Buster

Post by Buster » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:29 pm

THANKS jld,

i wonder which one is better im new to this i still have to figure out how to see more numbers in my chart, so if i were to change my name what would be the best number??

thanks again

dessa

Post by dessa » Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:54 am

Buster,

When it comes to understanding which system is better, that will come in time as you learn, each have a system they use and prefer, fortunately there are several decent books on the various forms and the topic of numerology and so it is best if you do what you are doing, learn, look into the possiblitites and then find out which resonates with your more strongly.

The numbers that represent letters will vary depending on which system you are using, their meanings may vary as well.

So it is something to remember, that when you are using a system to identify it, know which method it is, so you can get the most from it. I had been talking to someone about the 4/8 karmic influence in their lives, and things got a bit confused, because their references was Pythagorean, and the one I used was the Chaldean, from Linda Goodman's book.

For example, those who have a name compound number of 29 should in general change their name, and if at all possible to a 10 influence. However that is if you are using the system from Linda Goodman's book, this can be different when using a different system.  So that if the name number adds up to 29 / 11/ 2 but you do the math say from Pythagorean then it will not be the same.

starmaster

Question

Post by starmaster » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:31 pm

Would you like me to do some calculations for you?

Buster

Re: Question

Post by Buster » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:15 pm

starmaster wrote:Would you like me to do some calculations for you?
sure that would be great  :)

Return to “Numerology”